1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reggie Jackson requesting a trade

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Amel, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Yahoo Sources: The agent for Oklahoma City guard Reggie Jackson has requested a trade to Thunder management. <a href="http://t.co/gvLmtHbQ8W">http://t.co/gvLmtHbQ8W</a></p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/568115182590951424">February 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

how is his agent going to request a trade with a little more than 24 hours before the deadline?

I'm sure this request was made and has been made for a while now.

3. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Rockets aren't getting him, there is no way Presti risks this being Harden #2.

If he would be willing I'd happily give the NO pick for him. I'm not big on late lotto picks, and the Rockets need a PG (whether it's Jackson, Dragic, or Lawson).

4. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Here we go.

5. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

According to article it was made time ago.

6. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Ninja Edit**

7. Progs

Progs Member

I would take a flyer on this kid. Always seems to play good against the Rockets. Still want Lawson, Rubio or Dragic over him though.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Morris and Plumlee for Jackson, roll with 4 butthurt PG's and cruise into 9th for all of eternity.

9. Textroets

Textroets Member

Why Rubio? I get the other two but I really don't understand why clutchfans is so high on Rubio. He's pretty much garbage besides his passing ability.

10. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

Dragic > Reggie > the rest

11. Progs

Progs Member

I strongly believe he would give everyone in the rotation real good looks at the basket. He would give easy looks at the basket Dmo, Smith, Brewer, D12 when he returns, Tjones.

12. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

If he's cheap I'd definitely take a shot at him, he's no Dragic but he can create on offense.

13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I have ZERO interest in Reggie Jackson unless it's because we got Dragic, dumped Beverly and need a backup PG.

14. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

Daryl: "Hey PHX, we could get Reggie for just a draft pick..."
    PHX: "Aw $hit, well we can call off the potential All-Star..."
    Daryl: "No one is twisting your arm, but I'd agree to a straight up swap of the pick and match salary.
    PHX: "You may be right, I don't even know why we tried."
    Daryl: "On the bright side you guys have done WONDERS in the desert with older players and Terry..."

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Sources: Indy, Bos, Hou, Den all interested in Reggie Jackson. No guarantee OKC will trade him. They won't give him away.</p>&mdash; Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/status/568138778344177669">February 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

16. RocketsMAN!

RocketsMAN! Member

Why would Denver be interested if they have Lawson, unless they are getting rid of Lawson.

17. knucklehead3321

From what I've read, he asked 7to10 days ago for trade just now making it public...

18. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Reggie Jackson has never posted a positive BPM. Reggie Jackson has 10.6 Win Shares in his career, Harden had 9.3 in his last OKC season alone (and he was only 22 at the time).

I have zero interest in Reggie Jackson. I'd trade them Joey Dorsey for him. So, I guess that is something.

Edit: I am slightly exaggerating, but I would not give the NOP for him.

19. hakeemthagreat

If this board will overreact with a stretch of bad shooting games from Patrick Beverley. I could imagine the panic on this board with a season of Rick Rubio 3-11, 1-6 3pt statlines:rolleyes:

20. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I actually think in our offense Rubio would give us very close to the same 3 point shooting Bev gives us, but with the added bonus of excellent play making and no drop off in defense.