1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Refrigerator raider

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by vmerc13, Mar 30, 2006.

Tags:
  1. vmerc13

vmerc13 Member

Hi I was wondering if any had that milk commercial from ALONG TIME AGO (my childhood :) it had a ninja running around the refrigerator. With the refrigerator raider song playing. The song was a paradoy of "gotta keep em seperated" by the offspring. I cant find it anywhere on the web or p2ps. :confused:

2. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

Don't have it, but this reminds me of this time back in 95 when I was at Autozone. I was buying some stop leak for my radiator, and the cashier starts singing -- to the tune of "Keep 'em seperated" -- "Gotta fix the radiator!" over and over again. He thought he was quite the funnyman.

3. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

i dunno man but it reminds me of the super bowl one with the revolving fridge

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I'll take the derailment even further by:

It reminds me of that old joke of the parrot...

Parrot wouldn't shut his mouth... so the owner threatens him with putting him in the fridge. The parrot keeps talking, yapping, squawking, and then the owner threatens: "If you speak one more time, parrot, I will put you in the freezer...!!!!"

Needless to say, the parrot speaks again, and its owner opens the freezer and throws him in it. There's a knocking coming from the fridge, and it's the parrot. The owner opens the fridge door and the parrot says: "Hey... I just want to know... what did the chicken DO?!?!??"

5. JamesC

JamesC Member

That brought back memories, I used to run around the house singing that song when I was about to attack the fridge.

6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

That was really funny. :D