1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Red Venom

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Falcons Talon, Jul 29, 2005.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

FT 324.61 at the wheels ---> :cool: :eek:

[​IMG]

Red Venom Kryptonite :p :D

2. micah1j

micah1j Member

What do you get on average 10 MPG? I couldn't do that with gas prices near $3 a gallon unless I was like 2 miles away from work and rarely drove it.

3. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I was at 13 mpg but I still need to get new readings now that I turned doen the fuel pressure from 42 to 35. I do know that I am getting better mileage because I ate half a tank traveling across the valley to the dyno shop, and only another 1/4 coming back. That is on 87 octane. If gas continues to drop, I may bump my timing to 16* and run 93 octane.!!!

4. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Well, one of my rod bearings gave...I've already taken the engine apart, and should have her running in a few weeks. DAmnit. :mad:

5. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

6. Buck Turgidson

"Red Venom"

Am I the only one who immediately thought of Will Ferrell in Old School?

Good stuff, FT. Just keep it on the down-low.