1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Red Rowdies sighting in mid town

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wiredog, Nov 26, 2006.

1. wiredog

wiredog Member

last night after the game, i was hanging out in mid town and ran into bunch of red rowdies, including the infamous sombrero wearing ones, and they were drinking singing and having a good time!! one of the asked me for a smoke and i said "sure!! go rockets!" that really set them off and they were high fiving and sreaming into the night!! good to see that kind of team spirit for the rockets! we've gotten that support for the 'stros (deservingly so), but good to see team spirit in Rox i haven't seen since...oh..'95 season?

p.s. i know the owner of 702 (sports bar in mid town) and he told me half of the rockets were hanging out there last night , including T-Mac..not sure if bonzi was there though!!! ;)

2. JohnMatrix

JohnMatrix Member

hey rox, keep on going, let the 4th quarter collapses go2hell, let the streak wins go further and further, coz the mavs r just running at the same speed...