1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"RED ROADIES" 2015 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Gummi Clutch, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

I thought since there is a good chance we may be playing Dallas and San Antonio in the Playoffs this year I would create this thread for those that choose to travel to Rockets' away games.

Reply here or use #RedRoadies to communicate with others or share pics/vids etc. on social networks.

I'm going up to Dallas tonight for the game. Section 113.
    Just wondering if any other Clutchfans are making the trip??

GO ROCKETS!!!

2. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

We'll be in Sec 115 for game 4!

3. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

I love the hashtag idea! I'll let people know on twitter and Insta to use the tag

I'm leaving with a group of 3 this afternoon and meeting up with some Clutchfans at the game. There are going to be so many Rockets fans there! So many on twitter and instagram I've been chatting with. We're staying through Sunday (doing 6 flags tomorrow lol)

Everyone wants a pre/post game meet up place, but not a single place has been mentioned that I can find. I've been researching & brainstorming for way to long. Maybe we could do a post game meetup tonight since it's early. Pregame meetup Sunday since it's late.

I'd love to take over an In N Out Burger post game with Rockets fans haha

A Dallas clutchfans member suggested Rustic, Kung Fu, or The Ice House

Any other ideas?

4. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome to North Texas, fellow Clutchfans!! Not sure where everyone is staying, but if you're wanting to stay close by the AAC after the game tonight, you can probably hang out on McKinney Avenue in an area called "Uptown" here in Dallas. It is probably akin to Washington Ave. or Midtown in H-town (forgive me for not being 100% up to date on the Houston hangout spots!) with the douche factor turned up to 11 since it is Dallas. There are other, lower key areas as you move to Greenville Ave. and some bar spots near SMU (go Ponies!!). Hope everyone has a great time at the game and enjoy dancing in rain tonight!!

Go Rockets!!

5. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

Not sure which Ice House, but I'll be at the Addison Ice House for the game tonight. It's about 15mins north of the AAC. PM me if you want details. The staff was awesome last time I was there.

6. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

THIS! It's why I avoid the area. I've been in there like 3-4 times in 15yrs since moving to DFW. Twice was because of company xmas parties. Once was with some Rox fans.

It's another reason I like where I've been going now.