1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Red Dead Redemption sequel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by FranchiseBlade, Aug 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Yup, Saun Duhnee is the ****ing worst. Witnesses, angry citizens trying to fight, and cops everywhere. Be prepared to pay plenty of bounties.

My biggest thing is not knowingly having a pistol out and and trying to greet someone and all of a sudden youre attempting a robbery.

#301 donkeypunch, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Finally able to play a bit of RD2 last night, pretty fun so far! Kind of annoyed by how long the horse riding is, nice they have the cinematic camera for it though. But a lot of time was just riding to and from missions.

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

You can get fast travel later.

LCAhmed likes this.
  4. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Rockstar really needs to adjust it economy... a lot if online is gonna be a real option for me.

2018 prices with 1900 payouts.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Once you have the upgraded camp sight, can you fast travel back? Or just away. I never saw a way to travel back

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

I ditch bodies in water

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Not sure, haven't gotten that far yet, haha.

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

The online keeps kicking me out of the servers.

Not sure how long it will take to make some money, but so far a couple hours in and I can't even afford to buy a hat... which seems like a really bad sign.

Getting real sick to of games making the online a grind fest in order to incentivize in-game purchases.

9. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

I've been using a lasso to get perfect pelts.A perfect buck will get around 13 bucks,if skinned first and you also sell the carcass.Pelt alone will bring 10 and so will the full buck. Another thing is to check saddle bags of all the random abandoned horses.Takes a minute to calm them but they usually have expensive tonics and a bit of money.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

I was disappointed in my date. I wanted either the fire girl to light the stage on fire, or get some sex for once. I don't get it.

11. donkeypunch

Randomly walked into a horse/pig stable and got one of the best photo ops in this game. It was a guy passed out, laying on the floor with his pants half off, sleeping next to a pig with a pink bow on it. Rockstar, you sick bastards.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. donkeypunch

I've found fishing to be the most lucrative. Steelhead trout and salmon bring in around 5 dollars each.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. DAROckets

Just reached lvl 14 and bought the rod last night, haven't had a chance to fish yet.Whats a good spot ? I just watched a video about a bug from buying worms in the catalog,hope it didn't happen with mine but it's recommended to purchase them from the store. Did several of the online story missions and those pay pretty well.Bought the bolt action and the schoefield and it's a huge upgrade from the starting weapons

14. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Get the Legendary Elk trinket. Helps so much with keeping pelts from dropping in quality. Especially with small game where you can use the VArmint and not Small Arrows.

Online is hilarious. Blackwater was a darn war zone last night.

This game is so worth the $60. Might even say it's a deal at that price too. Unlike other releases which will remain nameless.

15. PhiSlammaJamma

lol, Kieran. Loved that. Also liked the meteorite.

16. donkeypunch

If youre only lvl 14, you probably dont have access to the part of the map with salmon, so I recommend the Dakota River. Theres a spot northwest of FLATNECK STATION and directly west of Limphany that has a lengendary trout. No need to worry about that though cause you can just cast and reel in smaller trout all day right there.

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Jeyzoos this game starts slow. I can't wait to be out of the snow.

18. DAROckets

Best part for me was the transition to a warm climate.

19. DAROckets

Was talking about online .In the story I'm at 75 % and caught a bunch of fish,couple of legends. In online I started fishing off the pier where the camp was, flat iron lake.Can catch trout and it's near a butcher.

20. donkeypunch

I was wondering what levels were. Havent tried online yet.