1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Deal Really Good Deal on Jambox

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Nero, May 25, 2013.

1. Nero

Nero Member

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aliph-Jawbo...Audio_Docks_Mini_Speakers&hash=item53f3bc7b9d

Ok, I wanted to wait until I got mine and made sure that it was legit and everything works as promised..

And it does.

Apparently these are 'Demo Units' from retail stores, but I don't know from which stores.

All I know is, the one I received is indistinguishable from new, and after updating the speaker online with their Jambox software, it works exactly as it is supposed to.

*BE AWARE* - as the seller states, since these were demo units, BLUETOOTH IS TURNED OFF BY DEFAULT. It will not do Bluetooth until you hook it up to the computer to update the firmware, and then it becomes the same as any retail unit. I did this and it works fine.

I know there are a LOT of Bluetooth speakers out there, and many at this price or less, but this speaker normally sells anywhere from $150 to $200, so I wanted to pass this along in case anyone else had been thinking of maybe getting one, but could not justify the cost.

To be honest, if I paid $150 for this, I would be kicking myself. But for $68, it's a good deal, and it works well, *considering the size*.

Anyway, there you go. I can vouch that it is legit. Mine is as good as a new one, works properly with Bluetooth and also as a speakerphone.

Enjoy!