1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Realgm: Rockets Outlook

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ccjj, Oct 3, 2008.

1. ccjj

ccjj Contributing Member

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

wow... realgm had some decen content for a change

3. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Member

Normally I would agree with the "LOL", but Houston is (sadly) the ultimate bandwagon town and with the Stros falling off and the continued suckage of the Texans, I think there's going to be plenty of people jumping on the Rockets' bandwagon this year. This town is hungry for a winner and even the people that I know who aren't big Rocket followers are excited about this team.

4. Rehabstudios

Rehabstudios Member

How often are they going to be able to put all those tools together consistantly for an entire game is the question.
    Everyone knows they have all the tools but can they stay healthy is really they question.

5. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Article wasn't bad but us getting to West Semi's just doesn't seem fair?

But we shall see!

6. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

Really? Because I was talking with a friend last night and saying how we thought the city was actually pretty quiet about The Rockets right now. But if they start the season off about 22-3, then you will hear all the bandwagoners.

Its sad that Houston is such a fairweather city, but I dont care as long as Toyota Center is actually loud and at FULL capacity this season. I dont want to see another nationally televised game with the almost the entire lower bowl empty.

7. ccjj

ccjj Contributing Member

Are you guys missing something? I LOL at this... :D :D

8. heymak

heymak Contributing Member

I got it, but I hope no one goes up into the stands to prove it. :D

9. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

I don't get this humor. It gets old and this is borderline disrespectful.

10. kona-

kona- Member

Just because someone doesnt follow a team on websites like CF, or something or doesnt know a whole lot doesnt make them any less of a fan. My mom only knows who Yao Ming is and maybe Tracy, she still a rocket fan.