1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate the last movie(s) you watched

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCityReturns, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Really? I didn't love it but thought the party scenes from the first half hour were hilarious...specifically Michael Cera

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

The Best Offer - 1/10

Damn was I bored to death. Took me 2 days and I had to force myself to getting 2/3 of the movie through, but couldn't take it anymore. Wtf was the point of this movie? It should be called The Best Time Waster.

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Noah - 4/10 Some decent acting but overall meh

Lego movie 3/10 the ending was better than expected but 90% of the movie was just a lot of unfunny jokes

4. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Wreck It Ralph

Fun movie and I loved the cameos. I just wished there was more game hopping and a bit more of an effort to address the disconnenct between him and the other characters in his game. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel though. There's so much untapped potential in that world.

7/10

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Wall-E

8/10

Pretty entertaining kids movie

6. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Noah - 7/10. It seemed to drag a little at the end for me, but I thought it was an interesting way to present the story.

Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.25 maybe 9.5...I hate to give a movie that high until i see it again. I could easily give it a higher ranking. It was fun, entertaining and I want to see it again. I'm almost tempted to see it in the theater again and I can't remember the last time I did that. If you're going to knit pick, you could say the characters weren't developed that much but I think they did enough for you to get a sense of them in general and they can always address histories a little more in future films. I could see how some may not like the comedy/silliness of it at times, but it's a movie with a talking raccoon so a little perspective is required

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Noah 4/10 - Pretty awful, was hoping it would be a lot more interesting. Strangely, the movie stand at the grocery store was sold out of this movie. I guess it's selling pretty well.

8. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

mississppi burning 8.0
    released in 1988 i thought it held up very well, gene hackman and willem dafoe, maybe some of the other characters were lesser actors but i thought overall it was a great watch

guardians of the galaxy 6.5
    i liked it, it was a fun watch, i thought the comedy at times was forced, too big of a movie to fit into two hours, i really don't understand why some of the characters would care about each other only knowing each other for such a brief time

9. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Hercules - 2/10 Just Garbage
    Guardians of the Galaxy - 8.5/10 Fun movie
    Lucy - 6/10 - Somewhat entertaining
    Boyhood - 6/10 Meh, it was alright. Thought it would be better since it has been hyped up to be the best movie of the year.
    Bad Words - 7/10 Funny Movie

10. AirBud#10

AirBud#10 Member

Babysitter Wanted - 5/10
    Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon - 4/10
    Eden Lake - 4/10

I had high expectations for all of them, and they were all pretty sub-par.

11. conquistador#11

Chef- 8 sanguishes cubanos out of 10. Great movie to watch with the family, andSofia vergara is still hot, sources can confirm.

side effects- incomplete. I got 40 minutes into it last night and went into a mini coma.

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

About Alex

7.5/10

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

I want to take a girl out to see GotG... however she's not the superhero nor action type of girl. From a film stand point, does it have a good story that she might enjoy?

14. VanityHalfBlack

Dump her!

15. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

TMNT(2014)

9/10. Loved them since i was a kid also love the Turtles movies in the 90's...if you take it for what it is i really dont see how u cant love this movie especially if youre a long time fan.

16. VanityHalfBlack

can you compare it to the 2007 anime version? I did not like that one at all, didn't like the illustration/drawing/ the colors were ****.

17. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Divergent. 3/10.

18. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Blue is the Warmest Color

7/10

Holy lesbian scenes, did this film earn its NC-17 rating. Available on Netflix, and highly recommended. Even if you just skip to the good stuff.

19. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

i cant, as i didnt see it. Really hate the new gen anime/cartoons of the turtles.

but if you do decide to watch the new movie you will love Mikey

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 7/10. Cap isn't my favorite Marvel character. It drags a little but goes to another level the 2nd hour.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 8/10. I was in no hurry to see it. Totally blew away my expectations after the first one.