1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rate My Trade

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by FOBolous, Jan 6, 2014.

1. FOBolous

FOBolous Member

So I recently traded Eric Bledose for Tony Parker and Eric Gordon. To create roster space for , I dropped Nene Hilario. Good trade or bad trade?

My team after the trade:

PG - Topny Parker
    PG - Michael Carter-Williams
    PG - John Wall
    PG/SG - Jamal Crawford
    SG - Eric Gordon
    SG - JJ Reddick
    SG/SF - Nick Young
    SG/SF - Tyreke Evans
    SG/SF - Giannis Antetokounmpo
    PF/C - Anderson Varejo
    PF/C - Spencer Hawes
    PF/C - Glen Davis
    PF/C - Andre Drummund

2. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Bad trade IMO. Pop is going to start resting Parker a lot more in the 2nd half of the season, and Eric Gordon just can't be trusted cause of health.

3. FOBolous

FOBolous Member

i'm thinking about turning around and flipping Jamal Crawford and Eric Gordon for either Dwight Howard, Zach Randolph, or any other big man that averages close to a 20/10. I don't know how realistic or smart that is.

4. Do WHAT?

Do WHAT? Member

Well, looks like a great trade with Eric Bledose out with an injury.

http://http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2014/01/bledsoe-requires-indefinitely.html

Eric Bledsoe Requires Surgery, Out Indefinitely

Eric Bledsoe requires a surgical procedure to repair cartilage in his right knee, and will be out indefinitely, reports ESPN.com’s Marc Stein. According to Stein, Bledsoe is suspected to have meniscus damage, though the exact scope and severity of his injury isn’t yet known.

If Bledsoe misses a significant amount of time, it could have a major impact on both his future and his team’s future. The Suns were rumored to be buyers leading up to the trade deadline, with multiple reports suggesting the team was willing to give up draft picks to land an impact player. However, even with a 21-13 record, Phoenix will likely become more reluctant to improve its roster in the short term if Bledsoe won’t be around to help the club contend.

Additionally, Bledsoe is in the final year of his rookie contract, making him eligible for restricted free agency this summer. Based on his excellent play so far this season (18.0 PPG, 5.3 APG, 20.2 PER), the 24-year-old appeared poised for a huge payday in July. He should still do very well, but if there are any concerns about the long-term health of his knee, a maximum-salary offer certainly won’t be a given.

In Bledsoe’s absence, Goran Dragic will get the majority of minutes at the point, while other Suns guards like Ishmael Smith and Gerald Green should see an uptick in playing time.

5. FOBolous

FOBolous Member