1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by moali85, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Ha..piss off with that garbage BC.

2. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Thats what I am asking? What is wrong with Morey if he is really wanting to play hardball? Offering up Hill and Patterson and the picks? We dont give them Scola and we give them two rookie and one other high draft pick big men? They get two or one draft pick and then Battier or whoever with that deal. That sounds much better. Nobody can offer two big guys like Hill and Patterson and picks. Nobody but Morey is playing hardball here. He is gonna lose again out to other teams. What is hoarding bigmen? He has so many big guys why not get rid of few to get Bosh? You want Bosh, Hill, Yao, Patterson, Hayes, and Scola too Morey after this deal is done? We need all of that?

3. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I agreed. There is no way we will give up Brooks and Martin. They're the type of players that we need to surround Yao. We can't just give up players that match what we need. If we can't get Bosh, no big deal...like Morey said, this team still be able to compete at a Championship level giving the way it is with Yao coming back. We don't need to strip down the team just to upgrade that one spot. We just need a backup center like Brad Miller and we're ready to go.

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

We maybe we can get Jarret Jack from Toronto and have Lowry start for us.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I wouldn't mind Jack but he's almost the same as Lowry with a better shot. Calderon is Nails from 3 and FT's....just an ugly contract. Kevin Martin Money.

I say we sell high on AB before his next contract. Jack is reasonable at only $5 mil per.

6. MONON

MONON Member

I would want Bosh, Hill, Yao, Hayes, Scola and Brad Miller to man our 4/5 spots next year. Yao @ the 5 & Bosh @ the 4. The other 4 can play both the 4 & 5 spots.

7. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Well? If your reasoning is to sell high on Brooks before his next contract? I can see that reasoning too. I would take a Brooks for Bosh trade but it kinda almost moves us sideways though. We get marginally better and have to replace Brooks because then we need a backup for Lowry. If they have a backup in mind? Then by all means Brooks is a good trade peice to get Bosh. Do it if we have someone to repace him behind Lowry.