1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Raptors have talked about trading Rudy Gay

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mr. 13 in 33, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Member

Bob Voulgaris, professional sports gambler who has a team of analytics guys, made the same point last season-- that Josh Smith is actually a better shooter than Rudy if you look at the numbers. The guy has talent but his shot selection is seriously broken. Given that he is a fixer-upper project but paid under a finished product superstar contract, I don't think you'd want to trade much of value for him.

2. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

The only only team, that I see trading for gay are the Wiards
    They want winning now
    Gay for ariza + another bad contract + somw youth or pics to sweet the deal

Wall
    Beal
    Gay
    Nene
    Gortat

3. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

I must be tired, first time I read it, I thought they would trade pictures for rudy gay... solid deal for the raps lol.