1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rant] I hope Mike Vick burns in HELL!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by gucci888, Feb 7, 2008.

1. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

This is such crap. I can't believe people would actually try to bring racism into this, anyone that would beat/drown/electrocute/and pull the teeth out of a dog should be in prison for more than a year IMO.

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

seriously, what's the purpose of bringing this up again

and what's the purpose of YOU bringing up race. this article doesn't its no new news, why?

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Did I miss something in that article?

4. gucci888

What was the purpose of CNN putting it on their front page?

That's why its called a RANT. The article doesn't bring it up but it just reminded me of all the crap that I heard concerning the situation.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

and you chose to bring up something that you don't like to hear about. okay

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

love the thread title also, i'm sure you were hoping for a well thought out civilized discussion

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

pgabs, are you still defending Uki?

Are you pro-dog torture?

8. gucci888

All I said was that it reminded me of all the crap that I heard concerning this case, whether I like to talk about it or not is a different story. Not sure if you know what a RANT is pg, but if you would like to have a well thought out discussion about it, no one is stopping you.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

its o-o-k-i-e

get it straight, dammit. seriously, the story is about him donating his money to charity, apparently, he didn't have to. I could of started a thread about him keeping his signing bonus two days ago which was on the front page of espn.com, but its a none story. its a done deal, dude's in jail, his career is likely over, what's there to talk about

10. Rule0001

Rule0001 Contributing Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL MAYBE HE'LLL GET RAPED IN JAIL LOLOLOLOLO

11. u851662

u851662 Contributing Member

Dog fighting... Deer Hunting... Whats the difference?
    Dog torture... Human Torture... Hmmmm.....
    Are our priorities in the wrong place?

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

You should learn deer hunting and then go to a dog fight. There is a big difference.

And Vick's going to jail because he headed a gambling ring...isn't that right? That was the main part of the federal indictment wasn't it?

Anyhow...I'm not a pro gun animal hunting nut by any means...I pretty urban city guy living in DC. I watch those hunting shows though...there is legit deer hunting....there's bad deer hunting too...there's a good King of the Hill episode on this.

13. u851662

u851662 Contributing Member

Sorry, where I am from killing an animal is killing an animal, no matter how its done. You can justify Deer Hunting, just like some people can justify Dog fighting...

Vick broke the law and he should do the time, no doubt. But all this, "Mike Vick" burn in hell nonsense is pretty lame. But who am I, I care more about civilians being killed in Darfur and Kenya and even Iraq. The death of a dog so called "Mans Best Friend" is not really on my radar...

So you have to excuse me when I advocate more for Human life than a dog's life....

14. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Give people room/time to change.

15. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

So what exactly are you doing about these children in Darfur? Because last time I checked, we're just sitting around on a message board jawing back and forth.

And if you equate the systematic torture and killing of pets to hunting wild animals, then I just feel sorry for you.

16. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Here's a concept...care about both, it's possible. Other things to worry about always exist. The D&D has threads upon threads upon threads of them. Why that makes what Mike Vick did something to ignore is beyond me.

Michael Vick is a dumbass. I don't believe in heaven or hell, but if they exist, you can be dang sure where Vick will be heading.

Race should not be an issue, but I remember many in society did try to make it about race.

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

log on to save darfur while sitting on the message board and send the letter to congress asking them to put pressure on china to stop supporting sudan.