1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[RANT!!!] I Don't Care if We Bring in Love/Melo/Whoever, We're Not Winning Anything...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hotballa, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Rockets were in Western Conference Finals with essentially no PGs.

That is not anything close to "not winning anything"

Thread FAIL.

OP bumping the thread thinking it proves his point when it does the opposite.

Bump FAIL.

Total FAIL.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

def not winning with Melo. We saw how Love plays without getting touches.

3. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

OP bumps dead threads and trolls himself. OP also uses hangout like a twitter account, starting new threads whenever he's pondering something stupid (which is all the time). He writes click-baiting titles like a spammer getting paid for clicks. I don't hate you OP, but you are obviously starving for attention dollars, and your act has worn thin. Welcome to the ignore list.

4. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

Aldridge would be Ideal because he's a scorer, but that's a slim to none shot of happening. He'll go back or head to San Antonio.
    Anyways, this thread is dumb.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

My standard for success is a championship ESP with the two best players at their position and two top 10 players in the world

No one remembers losers and runners up.

It's too bad we have a lot of people with lowered expectations here.

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Bad bump... Yes we all knew/now know houston needs a PG... Obviously if we had one houston might still be in the playoffs since harden wouldn't have to run everything.

However, I really think Houston did pretty damn well considering the injuries and the somewhat ****ty offseason, especially with how tough the WC is, if houston gets a PG it could get them over that next bump (I say could because the WC is only going to get tougher)... I think you probably should have made another thread though, because houston made some pretty incredible progress w/o a PG, I mean first round fodder to WCF and 2nd seed is huge. If the Warriors didn't come together this year houston would be winning a championship without a point guard.

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

What happened to you? You used to be a decent read, now you do nothing but complain and b****, both here and in the hangout save for your "I love Hispanics" thread which was god awful as well. Is the sandwich business this stressful?

8. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I don't mean to be mean with this gif, I just thought it was hilarious. I REPEAT, I am not calling you the B word, scouts honor!

http://www.gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/b****-You-Guessed-It-5437cc81bdd37.gif

9. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I definitely don't have lowered expectations but we can still be a lot happier considering we've had a team that hasn't done **** since 97 (as far as wcf...) I mean look at the progress the team has made here. It could have been 40 years like the Warriors, I'm thinking in the next few seasons houston will win, as long as Harden doesn't decide he's had enough.

10. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Then you should love the Rockets. They are one of the 7 most successful teams in the NBA over the last 40 years. Wow!

Championship or failure is a ridiculous position to take.

There are degrees of success and degrees of failure.

11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Should the person who posted this suck it also?

"Honestly if you didnt look at the timestamp wpuld you even know this post was from last offseason? I was wromg to insult harden by saying hes not 06 wade. He's better"

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Have to agree with this. Lol at this loser bumping this thread thinking everyone would praise his clairvoyant level foresight but in reality it instigated the exact opposite effect.

Brilliant.

13. topfive

topfive CF OG

This post was worth the price of reading the rest of this thread.

Mr. Pot has just called you out, Mr. Kettle!

Solid gold, JCD!

14. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The only place he's truly bad at ball handling is 10 feet from the 3 point line. When the defender isn't scared he's going to score, he becomes a one trick pony. Get a point that can defend, shoot the 3, and get Harden the ball at the 3 point line. Harden can take it from there.

15. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

16. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Are you fat shaming? Are you a fatist? Making fun of fat people isn't cool bro. Just ask any huge disgusting bloater you see <s>at the gym</s> <s>walking down the street</s> stuffing their face.

17. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

you're just salty cuz of the whole Asian thing. I apologized for that already.

18. hotballa

I used to have hope...it hasnt been there in a while

19. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

I thought the OP was a girl due to the screen name, signature, and a few comments he/she made.

20. hotballa

sorry to disappoint brah

[​IMG]