1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rank these guys

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by famicom, Aug 28, 2009.

1. famicom

famicom Member

I have the 10th spot out of 12, and targeting these players who are projected around that area today. I'm just trying to figure out if they are all available, who should I choose? (2RB, 3WR league)

-Slaton
    -C. Johnson
    -A. Johnson

Right now I have my mind on Slaton as my first pick. Any input will help, thanks!

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I doubt there is going to be any huge difference between the 3, but if you're going purely based on RB first, Johnson might put up more yards, but White will vulture a higher percentage of scores than Chris Brown will from Slaton, I'd imagine.

3. famicom

famicom Member

Yep, this is a 1 point per reception league as well so Andre and Steve will get a boost. Chris Johnson is just a solid pick because Tennessee loves to run with a great offensive line. Just so many options, I'm glad I don't have to worry about picking up Steven Jackson.