1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Randy Livingston waived...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DarkHorse, Sep 5, 2000.

1. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Not that this is very significant as far as we are concerned, but topics have stagnated the last few days, outside of Clutch's fantastic Hakeem nostagia thread. Plus, I figured that "popeye the mysterious frenchman" might not pop up for a while after causing mass hysteria in our ranks.

And I'd also like to point out that this is not in the wrong Forum, owing to the fact that Clutch says specifically that we can talk about Tracy Murray. Which I take to mean all former Rockets are fair game. [​IMG]

But let me try to come up with something to appease those of you who have read this far and want something intellegent to talk about and/or some foolish notion to blast...

Ummmm... let's see. Well after we trade Drew in the Jamison deal, we may have to sign another backup point guard. Either for security or if Francis or Moochie go down... Therefore, we can sign Livingston, a former Rocket who can help bring back our championship glory days... [​IMG]

We now return you to your regularly scheduled click fest to see if there's anything new worth reading today... [​IMG]

------------------
    "There are three kinds of lies:
    Lies, Damned Lies, and STATISTICS..."
    - Mark Twain -

2. JR

JR Contributing Member

well since Pimp is talking about someone he knows living next to Langhi I guess I can talk about how I used to live right above Randy and Emanual Davis when they were with the Rocks a few years ago. They were both extremely cool and loved to play NBA Live 97. Also Randy had this friend/sidekick named Stan that was sort of your typical NBA guy's "friend from home" who essentially lived at Randy's apartment. He was pretty damn funny as well. It was fun to see Randy playing pretty well last year; he was very disappointed about the end of his Rocket days when Rudy, in what to me was one of the biggest mistakes of his career, inserted the fattest guard alive Sedale Threatt into the late-season and playoff rotation instead of Randy.

Oh and Emanual was the coolest. A great guy with an awesome work ethic.

------------------

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Khalid El Amin is the fattest guard alive, isn't he?

------------------
    Falk that Mo Fo!!!

4. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

I thought Mugsy Bogues(sp?) was

------------------
    In order to be a success in life, you need 2 things:
    1. Don't tell everything you know.

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

According to Doug Moe, that honor used to be Rob Williams (ex-UH Cougar). My observaton was John Bagley, but El-Amin appears to be Bagley's clone.

------------------

6. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

Don't forget Sherman Douglas.

------------------

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

That's what you get from smoking tons of bud and ordering large pepperoni pizza's for yourself at 2 in the morning!

------------------
    I am the founding member of the Butt-Nekkid Party! White House here we come!

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

My vote goes to Pearl Washington. He is huge.

If you want to see him, go play B-Ball at the Post Oak YMCA, he plays there all the time.

He is massive.

Too bad, he could have been real good.

DaDakota

------------------
    All you MO-FO's better stop ripping off my lines !!

9. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Pimp,
    Yo, I do not appreciate that at all. Do you think it is funny to have fun at someone else's ex......oh, wait.. I apologize... you were talking about Khalid. My bad!

------------------