1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Houston Rocket Trade Ideas 2020-2021

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Tristan_fiore, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

If NYK wants Dipo he is theirs for Knox + Dal FRP + Det 2nd.

2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Nah.

Knox sucks. I want Frank and Knox. That equals 1 worthy flier.

I need Thibs to get drunk with power and trade for Eric and PJ using Quickley and Mitch.

knicks fans would riot

[​IMG]

tc0330, saleem, D-rock and 4 others like this.
  3. Boston84

Boston84 Member

Confusing to who? it’s the Internet dude. I’m an nba fan and I enjoy nba talk and perspective outside my own teams. It’s also refreshing and a way to learn. You should try it some time.

Corrosion, xaos, mikol13 and 4 others like this.
  4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

just admit it.

you hate your fan base and love us.

5. HP3

HP3 Member

I saw an article that you guys were trying to get Jeremy Grant, think you can swing it?

D-rock likes this.
  6. sydmill

sydmill Member

7. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The 3rd suggestion seems very doable if the Jazz aren't afraid to take a chance on House. The 1st one is possible as well, but the Knicks may want a FRP instead of two SRP's for EG. The Dipo trade will be the hardest to pull off imo.

8. Boston84

Boston84 Member

nope. Detroit won’t move him imo and I don’t think we’d throw the picks at them to entice them enough to do so

9. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

D-rock likes this.
  10. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

Why are people so fixated on Knox? Konx sucks he won't be in the NBA in 3 years. The "he was a lottery pick" argument is invalid because he was never supposed to be a lottery pick. The Knicks reached and he was projected to be a second rounder before the last few weeks of workouts. There are a lot of better fliers out there. I hope anyone who advocates for Knox has actually seen him play. Not just highlights but an actual game. The guy is garbage.

#3670 lakersuck2, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    Bo6, clutchdabear and D-rock like this.
  11. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

I was trying to figure that out myself why people are wanting him. He’s not good.

clutchdabear, lakersuck2 and D-rock like this.
  12. D-rock

D-rock Member

13. D-rock

D-rock Member

Larry Nance Jr. could be available, smart teams are interested.

His 11M salary is slightly more than PJ.

ApacheWarrior likes this.
  14. sydmill

sydmill Member

Knox certainly has not lived up to his draft position but I'm not sure it's fair to say he's garbage. If you're expecting a star then you're going to be disappointed. But if you are taking a flyer on a guy with a 9' standing reach and a 36 inch vertical who has a decent 3pt shot to see if he can recreate the 12 point 5 rebound numbers he put up as a 19 year old rook then you might find yourself being pleasantly surprised. Look, if the guy was an all-star (or even an above avg starter) he wouldn't be available for our spare parts. You get the guy with the intent of improving his shot selection and adding some muscle in the hopes he becomes more than he currently is.

Jwise44 and ApacheWarrior like this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

AG is available but Magic dont want any Rockets players.

They do want Dinwiddie.

And Nets love PJ Tucker.

Hmmmmmm.

#3675 D-rock, Mar 4, 2021
    18pbr and tc0330 like this.
  16. Jwise44

Jwise44 Member

I’ve probably seen him play more than most living in nyc. There’s stuff there to say “with the right coaching and team he can be a decent role player”. It’s few and far between, but the Knicks haven’t been able to coach up any prospects in the last decade (quickley did it himself)...I really think he can become a player (not good, but decent) on a different team

edit—and even at the start of this season he was playing as an ok role player, then the Knicks got healthier and he fell out of the rotation

#3676 Jwise44, Mar 4, 2021
    sydmill likes this.
  17. Jwise44

Jwise44 Member

I didn’t realize the trade deadline was so much later than the all star break this year, I feel like the break is a better date to get players to their teams on a break

hopefully rockets still our make moves this weekend if available so we can bring kpj and kj up and sign mase to a real deal

hopefully at least Tucker is traded this weekend

18pbr likes this.
  18. D-rock

D-rock Member

MAKE THIS SHET HAPPEN!!!!!!

https://tradenba.com/trades/KPdI9gX0K

NYK: Victor Oladipo, Mason Jones
    BKN: PJ Tucker, Danuel House
    ORL: Spencer Dinwiddie, Kevin Knox, Austin Rivers, Ben McLemore
    HOU: Aaron Gordon, Frank Ntilikina, Mo Bamba

WIN-WIN!!!!

19. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

I guess I just really hate that player. Very Kuzmaesque. Low IQ player who's in love with the mid range 2 and a total chucker. Always lost on defense. He got benched real quick even in the years where they didn't really have any players. If Reggie Bullock is taking your minutes you have a problem. Like I said, I can't give him the lottery pick benefit of the doubt cause he was never supposed to be one to begin with.

20. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Harden like PJ ima get you here lol. Then told Dipo to run as far as he can away from Tilman.

D-rock likes this.