1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rand Paul attacked by a mob?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

imagine thinking this is something you should have a right to do

imagine finding yourself in common cause with this

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Staged event, he was surrounded by security . He saw Trump do it going to the church, thought it was good PR

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You have to pay those agitators a big premium for an assassination. Nobody's willing to go to the bighouse for crummy agitator wages.

jiggyfly, RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Team Trump specializes in being afraid of stuff.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The mob would have done nothing. One person and only one person pushed a cop.

DaDakota and RayRay10 like this.
  6. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Sorry but I have no sympathy for the guy who voted against the anti-lynching bill. Well he got a chance to experience first-hand what all those victims of lynching went through before the noose was slipped around their necks.

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If that's violent then the anti-lockdown protesters who tried to push their way into the Ohio statehouse was violent. The closest I saw to violence was a one protester who shoves the bicycle officer other than that nothing else.

It certainly wasn't nice and threatening would be a fair categorization but I think it's a stretch to call that violent.

T_Man, RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  8. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

This is pure disgusting - Is the antifa girl r****ded ?

9. ROXRAN

I just think the least these brad and brandy tifas need to do is observe social distancing and stop invading personal space then they can make noises, shout and curse or piss and poop in their underwear all they want

10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

We can all appreciate Rand's work to eliminate no knock warrants in honor of breonna.

Buck Turgidson, Corrosion and ROXRAN like this.
  11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oooooh, the classic Republican pearl clutching. I thought this was freedom of speech? The same stuff Republican hate groups do regularly, even to the Speaker of the House.

Video from nearly two years ago now, the Proud Boys up in here. The characterizations are hilarious, when it happens to a Democrat it’s being greeted by protesters but when it happens to a Republican it’s a mob attack. This is the America that Republicans have signed up for.

#51 CometsWin, Aug 28, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    T_Man and RayRay10 like this.
  12. ROXRAN

The key differences I take away is the duration of time and the intense personal space ...

the dude said maybe barely a curse word or two then that was it as Pelosi exited stage left and was at least at a minimum 6 feet for sure maybe 15 feet at the closest point and we don’t see this recurring obviously

Meanwhile the antifa demon possessed girl in the black gimp mask is as close as one half inch or closer and you can almost see the spit and saliva spewing out of her orifice as she screams like a banshee on crack in between her repeated chants ...she was so ferocious that even her coherts had to hold her back with every strength they had to keep her from going pure feral demon transformed mode . . . That video made me fear for my life just watching it- it was like the omen , the Blair witch project and poltergeist 2 all rolled into one ...

13. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

if you bullhorn a stranger on the street in the face, that isn't freedom of speech, and you deserve a beatdown

Corrosion and ROXRAN like this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But not as ferocious as the White Supremacists who have murdered protesters.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. CometsWin

Is that it now? Nancy Pelosi is an 80 year old woman. You think she wasn’t scared of a mob attack shouting expletives at her? There were several more than one or two expletives. Anyone can hear that for themselves so I don’t know why you would downplay it.

I think your response is an excellent illustration that it’s not the 1st amendment or mob attacks you’re so concerned about, it’s Democrats engaging in the same tactics used by Republicans and their hate group supporters.

#56 CometsWin, Aug 28, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  17. CometsWin

That must be how they did it in the old days. Trump approves.

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

19. CometsWin

20. ROXRAN

Not sure when this happened but I think I saw saliva spew into Bernie Sanders as the BLM spokeswoman was screaming into his face,..he might need a COVID 19 test
    No if it’s On the same playing field then we need to be a half day inch away while walking several blocks and doing that a dozen times a week plus channeling satan while wearing a gimp mask but y’all have that part down lol