1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rajon Rondo calls Chris Paul a bad teammate

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joeson332, Oct 23, 2018.

1. BackdoorHarden

Rondo calling CP3 a teammate is like Ron Jeremy calling out Peter North for having too many STD.

izeroi and ryano2009 like this.
  2. BackdoorHarden

Who this nerd? CP3 sleep with Bill's baby mama?

BigShasta likes this.
  3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

LeBron and Melo like him. . . .

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

NBA should fine this clown for continuing to cause animosity and taunt his superiors.

What is there to "believe"? It's on video. This is the social media age where useless people's opinions just cause problems.

Being a bad teammate becomes credible when a teammate says it. Not when a disrespectful spitter or a washed out druggie or an attention-seeking C-rate LA journalist says it.

D-rock likes this.
  5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Lakers actions were justified according to national media/fans: :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Harden is a flopper. Rockets had this punch coming to them.
    Chris Paul is an irritant. Rockets had this punch coming to them.
    James Ennis wrapped a guy up in the air earlier in the game. Rockets had this punch coming to them.
    Rockets staffer grabbed?/pushed? Brandon Ingram during the game (according to Luke Walton). Rockets had this punch coming to them.
    Chris Paul is a phony. Rockets had this punch coming to them. Good on Rondo throwing that blow.
    Chris Paul is a bad teammate. Rockets had this punch coming to them. Good on Rondo throwing that blow.

Deuce, Caesar, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  6. napalm06

It just continues. LA fans are the worst case of tribalism gone mad.

7. riko

riko Member

You spit on someone expect a reaction jackass.someone spat on me they would not be so lucky as Rondo was to be able to still have his teeth and jaw intact.

D-rock likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

I didn’t realize this guy was a teammate of Chris Paul’s, I don’t remember ever seeing him in uniform.

Also Blake’s ex has quite a different version of the dynamics in LA... she said teammates gravitated to Paul and it upset Blake.

Also being a nice guy isn’t necessarily being a good teammate. Paul expects a lot from himself and his teammates. He has no time for distracted clowns like Fat Baby Davis or Josh Smith. Either play hard and smart or get out of the way.

9. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Great video nice fine. People still saying the spit didn’t happened and that Paul made it all up so he would get less days suspended.

This is clearer and better res than the first one. A bunch of my friends said he didn’t spit and just one said he believe rondo spit but because of the mouth piece and that he was just trying to talk **** back to Cp3.
    This video is clear that he spit not a loogie but spit like a little kid. You see him looking at the ref and Melo and Gordon before he does it. He was very discrete about it so that he didn’t get the blame. Once the refs walks he spits then looks the other way as to predict
    Tend that nothing had happened and Chris had made everything up. And it worked so far the media has been more in favor of rondo side or the lakers side.

We should make this video viral. Ima show this video tomorrow to my coworkers and friends. I live in LA I hope the dodgers lose btw.

#89 cerophilik, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    D-rock and RyanB like this.
  10. valorita

valorita Member

Yeah, Rondo is not going to be a Laker for long.
    Doesn’t he know LeGM is BFFs with CP3?
    Or if CP told Lebron that they should permanently bench Rondo, he might as well sit out the season?
    Not to mention CP being players union president.

RyanB and topfive like this.
  11. Mr. Space City

time to get jimmy butler to complete the bad teammate voltron.

#91 Mr. Space City, Oct 23, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    dje243, Deuce, Caesar and 5 others like this.
  12. topfive

topfive CF OG

This one's pretty easy to understand, in terms of national media...

CP3 as a Los Angeles NBA player: great leader, highly respected, ultimate competitor

CP3 as a Houston NBA player: no leader at all, worst teammate ever, total bully

dje243, Deuce, Fyreball and 11 others like this.
  13. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

When he was the clipper clutchfans hated and called him dirty. Now he is with the rockets clutchfans defends him.

CP3 is a very competitive guy I am sure he gets on some players nerves, but so did mj and Kobe.

BigShasta likes this.
  14. napalm06

I don't think the Lakers got the message the league intended. One day they'll get a Nene fist to the mouth and then we'll see how real they are, trying to suckerpunch the smallest guy on the court because they're upset about a foul call.

This is what you get when you have Rondo, Stephenson, Luke Walton, McGee, and Lavar Ball "mentoring" a bunch of emotional teenagers. Think about that for a second. That's a bad reality show.

snip.JPG

Lovemachine2000, Tfor3 and topfive like this.
  15. xaos

xaos Member

I've met Big Baby (and many other players) and he is one of the most arrogant dudes I've met (not nearly as bad as R Kelly :confused:). I bet CP3 made him cry like the diva he is.

Jake Tower and D-rock like this.
  16. BackdoorHarden

17. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Hollins and Big Baby sound like the type of guys that go home and cry when somebody yells at them.

Anybody that honestly calls CP3 a bad teammate is a loser.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

DonKnock and sirbaihu like this.
  19. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

December 13th is circled on my calendar.

20. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

CP3 is one of those guys who you hate when he's on the other side, but you love him when he is on your team.

Big Baby needs to STFU I remember when he was at LSU they came to the Hof to play UH and the coach had to take him out because his fat ass couldn't get back on defense.

Jake Tower and J.R. like this.