1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rajon Rondo calls Chris Paul a bad teammate

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by joeson332, Oct 23, 2018.

1. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Rondo just salty he thought he was on the same level as CP3 before his injury

DonKnock and don grahamleone like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

Rondo still icing the lumps CP3 gave him

he’s lucky he only got 3 games...he clearly spit on CP3, the evidence is right there...ain’t nothing being tampered with...

Luke Walton looks stupid as hell still trying to deny what anyone with eyes can see

let’s not forget about Ingram too, a dumbass of the highest order

I wasn’t planning to go to the Lakers game on Dec 13th...my plans have changed

dje243, Deuce, TMac'n and 8 others like this.
  3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Maybe his saliva came out of the mouth piece? Could that happen?

Disgusting to think about but whatever. Not going to lose sleep over this.

If I were a close friend of Rondo, if he had one, I would probably believe......

But the poking in the eye incident was real. Definitely took place and easily detectable.

4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Im obviously on cP3's side, but id be lying if i said that i dont like a little thug in my basketball team. I like hard nosed dont take sh#t type players like rondo....spit or no spit. If we can't beat GS playimg basketball i at least want to beat them up a bit.

daywalker02 likes this.
  5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Rondo, why did you pull him aside when he was talking to the refs?
    Rondo, why did you throw the first punch?
    Rondo, why does CP flinch right after the so-called faked video was zoomed in on?
    Rondo, why were you in that position at all?

You don't have answers that justify anything where you're the good guy. Just stop. You instigated a fight and got what you wanted. Next time maybe don't spit on a man and then throw the first punch afterward. Then you'll look like the good mature guy defending himself rather than the guy that picked the fight.

dje243, Deuce, DonKnock and 6 others like this.
  6. don grahamleone

I've spit with a mouthpiece in before. Don't act like it can't be done. You can always hurl a loogy from the bottom part of your mouth with your breath.

He's flat out lying because he thought he'd get away with it. He has no benefit by admitting his fault so he's not going to.

DonKnock, clutchdabear, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

As said I won't lose sleep over it.

Looked like it happened.

The question is if he held back spitting his whole load or was it just a quick spit.

8. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Rondo is one manipulative MF. He spit low key and then threw punches over a finger or two in his face.

I can't wait until we wax these bums.

dje243, Deuce, DonKnock and 2 others like this.
  9. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Just talked about it again on PTI after Rondos comments...

TK says he’s watched every version of the video and still can’t see any spit. He sides with Rondo.

MW basically just stayed out of it because he likes both of them.

I just don’t see how you could have vision that lets you legally drive and not be able to see the spit.

dje243, DonKnock and clutchdabear like this.
  10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I don't even understand why CP3 and Rondon got in each other's face. Ingram pushed Harden. These two guys really hate each other. It's going to be interesting to see how in the hell they can keep their cool in the future games when we play.

daywalker02 likes this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

They showed a bunch of scenes with both talking trash... Chris Paul scored on him and flexed.

Several occasions when Chris ran him over, foul was called or it wasn't a foul or Rondo just exaggerated the falling. Pure frustration.

The Lakers crowd also riled him up.

DonKnock likes this.
  12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Rondo is the one who caused all the Ray Allen Drama. Allen seems like a pretty decent person.

That celtics team was so toxic. They had KG, Rondo, Perkins, and Pierce. That team was full of hate.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

Nah I wouldnt say that, he spit and immediately looked away thinking he could get away with it, you can even see him puckering his lips.

14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Ummmm, I think I know whose side he is on. . . . .

BigShasta, Artie_Fufkin and Zboy like this.
  15. don grahamleone

Haha... are you a lawyer by chance? The "quick spit" made me chuckle. It's like the Seinfeld spit episode with Kramer and Newman.

daywalker02 likes this.
  16. topfive

topfive CF OG

Just heard Justin Termini and Eddie Johnson on NBA radio talking about this. Termini said that he's been trying to fight against this image of CP3 being a real leader for years, that it's just a media-manufactured label. Then former Rocket Eddie Johnson says (paraphrasing here) that it makes you re-think the tunnel incident from last year and that it was probably CP3 behind the whole thing, taking his team over to the Clips' locker room.

1. That's such BS, considering that ALL the reports said Trevor was the instigator.

2. Which is it, Eddie? If CP3 led his team to the Clips' locker room, then he absolutely is a real leader. :D

DonKnock and HP3 like this.
  17. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

I don't understand how he still has the nerve to call CP3 out and call him bad teammate after spitting in his face and saying everyone wants to believe him....dawg the video is out and you spat on the dude's face, STFU and have the decencies to save whatever left from your image...smdh

18. KiLLiN

KiLLiN Member

Right bc they've been on the same team before and he knows first hand, what a douchelord.

19. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

at 1.28 you seem him spitting, same way of spitting he did on CP3

joeson332 and sirbaihu like this.
  20. SORF

SORF Member

Exactly. Chris was trying to talk with the refs about Harden's shot should count, and be an "and one". Rondo walked up to Paul and tried to instigate a fight. Paul was having none of it, so Rondo spit knowing that would get a reaction out of Chris Paul. Rondo is a puny...….