1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Racist guy on a Game Show

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GlenRice, May 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

What a dumb son of a *****.

2. tamericus

tamericus Contributing Member

Oh boy, here we go..

3. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

There's alot of discreet racism that happen and as a result, you see many minorites, particularly Af-Americans not meeting the standards of a "model minority". I did a little research and study in my Soc class....

For example, I think in Sweden or one of those nordic countries, some sociologists sent out a bunch of job applications around. They would make up fake profiles of people, but they were all equally qualified to a certain extent. Now for the experimental part of their control, they would make half of the names of Muslim origin, and the other half of Sweden or "western" name. Guess which names were called back the most? There's things like this that happen everywhere, US included.

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dear Darwin!

Go read some WEB Du Bois please. Educate yourself...

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

i recommend you stop being such a p***y and tell us how you really feel. why are you such a coward?

6. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Thats got to be fake. LOL

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Actually it is slavery, but the treatment of those slaves was still different. They weren't separated from anyone who spoke the same language. It wasn't punishable for them to learn to read and write. It wasn't dangerous for them to learn to read and write the way it was for blacks.

Please don't make this false equalization in their treatment.

And are you serious that most black youths try and stay in the ghetto? Where are you getting this from?

8. macho GRANDE

macho GRANDE Elvis, was a hero to most but................

How many of those Asians last names are Johnson, Jackson, Washington, or Jefferson?

9. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Blacks had it bad. I think you can put the Irish and Native Americans high on that list as well. Some scholars list them higher. It's really not important on who had it worse because it was wrong altogether what happen to a lot of races.

As for his comment about black youths staying in the ghetto, that's just r****ded. That's a dumb statement.

10. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What people? What people was he speaking for?

I'm going to say you're a latino based on your name. How would you like it if people were to say certain things about latino folks? Hell any race for that matter. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it.

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

this is soo staged. Troll alert!!

12. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Exactly what I was thinking. So maybe we have a tv show that is at risk of being yanked off the air...so what better way to bring some attention (and viewers) to itself than to plant a "controlled bigot" in the control group and let the fireworks fly.

And...if that was actually legit...then I'll chime in that I hate Polynesians...with their kick ass kalua pig, hot hula dancers, beautiful islands and warm and friendly personality (sans the panel Islander). They are so despicable. So much so...I married one. lolbbqkoolaidboss.

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

[​IMG]

:grin:

14. edwardc

edwardc Member

What a idiot

15. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AzFTLKWvfE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

he confused

1 person likes this.
  16. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i agree. and they stink. ooogaa boogaa
    [​IMG]

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I came in thinking it was this:
    NSFW...
    <object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6F2Dd_TLGo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6F2Dd_TLGo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

18. Prince

Prince Member

classic moran.

19. Egghead

Egghead Member

From the Youtube Description

* HERE'S AN UPDATE E-MAIL FROM MICHAEL*

MICHAEL(Contestant on the show) : Awesome man. This is so random but i am so glad you put this up. Folks are talking. The show won awards in the UK and so they made a US version. This was the pilot episode and the most popular. it was such a success that they got a full season from it. it is an hour long show and we were all randomly chosen. The judges and the contestants. So they wanted to see if the judges could "judge" without prejudice. They would go on to award the winner 25K. I was the winner. Myself and the other finalist were the only 2 contestants that got to actually meet the judges and when i met them, the polynesian guy had a change of heart and actually voted FOR me. The edits don't show that he came from his seat and hugged me. It was a very interesting experience. We had no idea what the judges were saying or doing or who they even were, for that matter. so i had no idea that he was racist when i went out and met the judges. It ended well though. I talked to that guy over a meal and he said that he had a change of heart.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wasn't trying to belittle anyone's suffering. I was just thought we needed to have the facts straight. Native American Indians had it as bad as anyone if not worse since there was a genocide carried out against them.