1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Racist black rapper says she hates white people

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Mar 16, 2015.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

All racism is bad.

But you can't force people to sympathize against their will. If you still think black people are being oppressed, you're more likely to sympathize with a black person being racially abused.

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

You act as if whites and blacks are one big monolith, that all act in unison. Hilariously ignorant of you.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

Someone has been on the black hair media forums again.

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Imagine if bigtexxx lived in a town where 95% of the cops were black and they routinely violated his civil rights for years. He'd be pissssssssed. All he's got to deal with are black rappers whose music he doesn't listen to and whose names he'd never know until he read the faux rage from friends on his Facebook page. That bigtexxx is one lucky cat, blissfully unaware of his white privilege.

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Member
    Supporting Member

The black community largely distrusts this country, and many of the people in it. I can't say I agree, but I understand. As should you...

6. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

Violated their civil rights by giving them parking tickets? lol

7. CometsWin

Cops terrorizing a whole town for years, funny.

Obscure rapper hates white people, outrage!!

Trollin trollin trollin, keep them doggies trollin, bigtexxx!

8. Northside Storm

is this the first time you bumped into double standards in the media?

there's like 500 africans who have to die before it becomes a headline.

I forgot the comparison, but something like for every American soldier that dies it takes an equivalent of something ridiculous like 22 Afghan civilians for it to warrant the same level of attention.

yes, the media and reaction to it is selective and stupid. if this experience teaches you anything, I hope it teaches you that the oppressed go through much more than you ever will: this instance of agitation you're trying to create is a fraction of the pain ignored every day in the media--the oppressed who are brutally murdered and slandered in the papers, the international poor and downtrodden who only warrant a mention when enough of them die together.

I hope you open your eyes to it now. good on you for taking the first step.

9. Nook

Nook Member

Who cares what she thinks? She has the right to be racist and express her opinion... Something that seems to be lost is that you are entitled to your opinion and within reason you can express it. Same goes for Rush "put your nose bone in ma'am" Limbaugh and John Rocker. Unfortunately we are moving towards suppressing personal opinions. You don't have to like the opinion but respect the right to have it.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

Obscure college student at OU may not even hate black people, but sings a racist song, outrage!

can't have it both ways, otherwise you're a hypocrite, CometsWin

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Boooyah!!!!!!!!!

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

advocating hanging of ******s...

not racist.

What is your excuse? It's a common saying used in folk music? "We gonna hang dem ******s!"

13. mc mark

mc mark Member

Poor texxx

His threads just don't generate the page counts anymore.

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Alot of these people are sociopathic and completely aware. I had a Klan neighbor tell me "I am a White Man!!! What are you gonna do about it. You want reparations?"

I'm not even African American, but this POS like all sociopathic racists of this type usually just clumps all people of color together...

15. CometsWin

Such a bad look for you texx. You're all desperate, twisting in the wind and ****. Sheeesh.

16. edwardc

edwardc Member

17. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

18. edwardc

edwardc Member

LMAO man you hit the nail on the head with that one .

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It's funny how a random racist and disgusting black rapper is equated to an organization promoting discrimination and lynching associated to a well-known university. Compare this **** to Ted Nugent if you want to make a better analogy.

20. across110thstreet

Looks like OP doesn't like the attention that the racist fraternity in Oklahoma is receiving.

OP has exposed racist black rapper and all hypocrites who fall for a double standard.

This is only a piece of the puzzle.

Media bias.