1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Quote of the Week - fantasy football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by what, Sep 16, 2012.

1. what

what Member

Not sure what this thread my end up being, but quotes are often an indicator of fantasy value.

Here is a quote from chris cooley:

Cooley recalled an experience early last November, when the Redskins were about to play the 49ers. "I walked up to (Ryan) Torain in the locker room and said, ‘Dude, you’re starting on my fantasy team this week. And I’m hoping for a big week. I’m playing my wife," Cooley said. "And he’s like, ‘Oh, cool man. Yeah, I’ll see what I can do." Roy Helu started and totaled 141 yards on 24 touches. "I’m in the locker room and I don’t know who’s starting," Cooley said. "So, it’s kind of a mixup and I’m not exactly sure what we’re doing or who’s going in."