1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Quick Advice] Cashier for a day...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Dec 8, 2013.

1. tallanvor

tallanvor Member

I was talking about things that may even seem harmless to the cashier. I once had a guy in front me of at the grocery store buy a couple of tv dinners. The cashier commented 'looks like somebody hates cooking'. Comments like that may seem harmless to the cashier but they are inappropriate. Like I said, the cashier should stick to sports or the weather.

2. ballerboy001

ballerboy001 Member

I had a friend that shops at Costco (cashier can see the members last name on membership card). Last name: Breeding. The cashier, jokingly, asks, "Been breeding lately?"

Inappropriate?

3. RegGroux

RegGroux Member

I was a cashier at Kroger in High School. Worst job I ever had.

4. Hmm

Hmm Member

Evidently, his father's hopes for Eddie learning something in his story about working at a gas station went unfulfilled...

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Yes you do....

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

How unqualified does one have to be to have their dad loan them a **** ton of money?

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Doubt it. This poster seems more articulate... unless eddiwinslow purposely types like an uneducated moron.

8. The Law

The Law Member

I appreciate the complement, regardless of its backhanded nature lol.

I am definitely not this EddieWinslow character, from the sounds of people on this board he has money...I have loans, 1 child and another on the way and a wife trying to finish school.

Although, I did visit the Winslow house while in Chicago this summer...

9. joesr

joesr Member

Tips? Don't get mad at a customer like you did at eddie, lol.