1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Questions about the 12/31 home game vs. Memphis...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by forchette49, Oct 19, 2006.

1. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

Looks like I'm finally going to my first Houston Rockets home game at the end of this year as I'm going to be in town visiting family for the holidays. I have a few questions regarding that game however...

1. What's the game atmosphere like for the New Years Eve game? From what I remember, the Rockets often have this game at home. Where do people ususally go to party before/after the game? Do they do anything special with the game that night, is it packed, dead, etc.? Which leads me to my next question...

2. What's the best way to get tickets to that game (or any other home game for that matter)? I'm hearing sellouts at the TC are far and few between so perhaps buying tickets through Rockets.com might not be the best way to go. This year may be different though, who knows, what about scapling them?

Thanks for your help!