1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question for Bima and/or Jopat.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigMaloe, Apr 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I know your coming out with your salary cap update soon enough but if you could answer now or during your write up a question I'm trying to find out but can't necessarily find. Or point me in the direction where I could possibly try to find it myself.

How much will each respective FAs max offer be?

Whiteside - I think I remember it being around 20m
    Horford - not sure maybe 24m
    Barnes - after his rookie scale so maybe a few mill higher than hardens 14m
    Conley - no clue? Same boat as horford?
    Durant - super max of 30m maybe?
    Batum - same as Conley/horford possibly?

I ask just as a way for me to come up with the best hypothesis on what would be the best allocation of our capspace this summer. Merely in fantasy land because I enjoy hypothetical comparisons and what team structures would look like comparatively.

Thanks in advance and thanks for everything you do, including you bbholic when it comes to the salary cap. You are both very well versed in the numbers. Will rep fwiw

#1 BigMaloe, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

General rule of thumb, although its not exact due to some quirks in the calc.

0-6 years - 25% of cap
    7-9 years - 30% of cap
    10+ years - 35% of the cap

Cap is expected to be 92 million.

1 person likes this.
  3. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member