1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question about the MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by eeeZZY, Oct 12, 2010.

Tags:
  1. eeeZZY

eeeZZY Member

Thinking about getting it, but someone told me not to get it yet because they are getting a new processor or something, so I should wait. Can any of you update me or link me about any news of this cause I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I assume you want to by the 13 inch which currently has the core 2 duo. I don't know whether an update is coming but if you can wait by all means wait until they announce something (apple usually updates laptops in the fall).

3. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

You'd get more responses to this thread if you posted it in the hangout.