1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

QFTOS: (Jeremy Lin Edition) *for entertainment purposes only*

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Penetrate&Creat

I love these callout threads. 5 star thread

2. hltiki

hltiki Member

The internet, where ppl get together, form a circle, and... Jerk.... Eat jerky..

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Me too. That stuff was stomach turning. Lot of hate there and it is against everyone. Pathetic.

4. hat1

hat1 Member

Is this poster a racist?

5. ILoveWhiteGirls

Clutchfans vs Jeremylin.net, it' gotten to a point where sports forums are going after each other. I can't wait for facebook vs instagram!!

6. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

i give lin a B- against the Mavs...he did have 6 TOs, but also 3 steals. His penetration was spot on though.

7. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

I give lin an A tonight. He was fantastic in the second half with Harden in the backcourt.

8. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

~lol~ at circle-jerking while watching circle-jerking p*rn and criticize how it's not done right.

9. d12babymamas

d12babymamas Member

man if i were a mod here....half the posters would be banned.

10. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

Same. LOF's are on a very loose leash here.

11. jocar

jocar Member

FYI the title was changed from "QFTOS: jeremylin.net Edition ". It wasn't about Lin (it ain't his fault!), it was about the most hateful fans/comments I've ever seen in any game thread. They make LA fans look angelic. And it's so ironic (and weird) that one of the nicest guys in the NBA got stuck with the some of these most despicable fans in pro sports. QFTOS are for people hating on the Rockets, right? Why get offended unless you're one of them?

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

A better comparison would be Facebook vs the Amish technology club. The posters at jermey Lin whatever have never watched basketball in their life, and their moronic posts prove that.

13. jocar

jocar Member

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

trust me, you guys dont want us to be harsh...there are ALOT of folks that think they would be safe from a bad poster purge and they wouldnt be.

Accept the slow response time in dealing with the troublemakers as a side effect of tryin to err on the side of folks getting to talk about what they want and post their opinions, no matter how stupid.

On a personal aside, I think all these QFTOS threads are utterly moronic and to find out the idea was ripped off from a LAKERS FORUM just makes it that much worse. Are we so stupid that a horrendous idea like this from one of the worst fanbases in the NBA is considered worth our time? Seriously?

There is a reason why we never did this before last year. It is beneath us.

15. goland1

goland1 Member

not loose enough for me, since i have not seen a post by me on this forum, when i have replied a couple of times.

16. TJ VS TR

TJ VS TR Member

..+1..

17. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Umm...Facebook bought Instagram last year :)

18. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Is this poster an idiot?

It was a reference to Dwights introduction of JLin...

19. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Until he decides to pick up his dribble with no idea what he is going to do next... Which I learned you should never do when I was about 6 playing Upstart.

20. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I don't think he does either, but if he knew about them he would probably be sad.