1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

QFTOS: Delusional Lakers fans getting boners over an LA-HOU playoff matchup

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Most embarassing fanbase in the NBA by far, their forum is a nightmare.

2. duckman

duckman Member

IF the Lakers made the playoffs I believe they would be the #8 seed...and the #1 seed could be a toss up between three or four teams depending on how things play out, but I believe any of the four top teams in the West could sweep LA in round one.

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Honestly, I would ADORE it IF the Mavs managed to make it to number 8 and IF the Rockets were to get number 1, then we could have the joy of watching the Rockets stomp the piss out of the Mavs in 4 straight blowouts. Revenge for the last time we got knocked out by them.

I would enjoy that SOOOO much.:grin:

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

This is sad guys...I'm starting to get worried....

They really...no REALLY think they are a contending team? Seriously?

The guys they signed are not signing because they want to be Lakers...those guys are signing because they don't have many other options lulz.

They really think Farmar is taking less because he wants to be a Laker? Last I check, Farmar wasn't even playing in the NBA and was overseas...I'm sure he'd be signing with the bobcats right now if they gave him a offer.

5. Raiden87

Raiden87 Member

[​IMG]

also from same forum

6. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

I'll get back with you at the end of the season

7. dragician

dragician Member

and Kobe says, "it's not even a question."

8. mylilpony

mylilpony Member

I haven't really seen a lakers fan in a while. They have been heat fans for a few years.

9. hoopstar39

hoopstar39 Member

Sounds like they've been watching too much ESPN

10. hoopstar39

hoopstar39 Member

The first 6 are right and I think could be in any order but the Twolves, Nuggets, Trailblazers, and Pelicans all have an equal chance for the last two spots imo...Lakers have no chance- they are not even top 10 in West.

11. parksn306

parksn306 Member

Man, as someone that hates Kobe and the Lakers, last season was like a dream come true. My Laker fan friends (yeah this is a problem, I know) talked so much trash, seeing their disaster of a season (combined with Houston's success) was more than I could have hoped for.

They still haven't learned! Next season may be even better. There is NO way they are making the playoffs. NONE! Please continue to make threads like this during the season OP. Thanks.

12. supdudes

supdudes Member

I think the reason Laker fans are exited is because they now have a more dedicated group.

Farmar and Young DO want to bleed purple and gold, and they DO want to be in LA. They took the vet minimum to play for the Lakers, who desperately needed youth. Last time I checked, these two players are light years ahead of Blake/Duhon, and one of them, Farmar, actually has championship pedigree.

Kaman also took less money to play for the Lakers. You know what this means? It means they actually want to be there. If you think no other team in the NBA wants to have Young/Kaman, YOU'RE the delusional one.

Add in Kobe, Gasol, and Nash I believe the Lakers have the potential to be a potent team. Just my two cents, though. Only time will tell.

13. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Farmar was so great no NBA team wanted him, so he was in Europe, Kaman was good a couple of seasons ago, but doesnt he have a naggin injury now? I havent heard hardly anything about him in a while.
    and Kobe will NOT be anywhere close to normal Kobe till maybe the end of the season(if that). That achilles is no minor injury for a player with his age and mileage.

14. Salvy

Salvy Member

Rodman, will you please show these fools how a funny Gif is made so we can all go post it there... Please... Thank You

15. thedude077

thedude077 Member

The Warriors? Are you Kidding me?:confused:
    Here's my list.
    1.Thunder
    2.Clippers(Doc Rivers is a huge factor there)
    3.Spurs
    4.Rockets
    5.Warriors
    6.Grizzlies
    7.Timberwolves
    And it's a toss up between Mavs, Blazers and Nuggets for the 8th spot.
    I still don't understand how you put the Warriors there at number one seed, that's a laugh. Seriously, dude wtf?

16. jacoby

jacoby Member

17. ribbit

ribbit Member

LOL! Half of them thinks they can finish with a better record than the Rockets.

On the other hand, there's this one poster:

"Lakers are barley going to make the playoffs if they don't tank. They're not getting 50 wins or beating the Rockets. Alot of members here are delusional."

18. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Lmao!! Them in the playoffs!! Ha ha ha