1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Putin loves for Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Amiga, Jul 27, 2016.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Your life appears disappointing from the outside.

2. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

It's an incredibly irresponsible thing to say, not the least of which considering that it's a felony, but I think it's safe to say that he doesn't consider the DNC to be "us" and that his rhetoric is aimed at exciting his Juggalo following.

I hope you don't think it unfair that I hold the Clinton campaign and the DNC to a higher standard of accountability.

Edit: I'll also add that I always cringe when I read the words "presser" or "ouster." It's totally a style preference, but it always make me think of Maureen Dowd trying to sound like what she thinks smart people write (and don't). When I worked as an editor, I always tried to amend style guides to keep writers from using them, because they all seem to love doing it.

#22 Deji McGever, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

He asked Russia to find Hillary's "missing emails" from her time as Secretary of State of the United States of America, where, I suppose he presumes Benghazi smoking guns and Obama's Kenyan birth certificate are buried.

That is directly encouraging and inciting espionage against us, us being the United States.

Further, even if it were "just" encouraging foreign states to commit crimes against a private citizen or a major political party....it's still, you know...outrageously wrong on so many levels for a presidential candidae or any citizen to seriously suggest this.

4. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I knew it...RocketsLegend has to be one of these hired Russian Trump trolls!

5. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

this is probably a good theory. It would explain a lot and would also give me hope that no one is unintentionally this stupid.

7. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I don't think he really believes any of those things are there to be found -- he just benefits from saying it to teh prolez.

It would be just as wrong and just as illegal if he was encouraging them to compromise Kylie Jenner's tumblr account -- it's still a felony and not a thing to casually joke about.

I'm not sure what it is you are trying to convince me that I haven't already agreed with other than that the bar is so low already. It's hard for me to take the rantings of a Birther seriously and even George W Bush is staying far, far away from him and his insane statements.

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The emails exposed nothing illegal at all. Nothing illegal from the DNC, and nothing illegal from Hillary.

You need to get the facts straight.

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">-Get hacked<br>-Get caught rigging an election<br>-Have a meeting on how to spin it<br>-Get obedient media to make it about your hackers<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Russia?src=hash">#Russia</a></p>&mdash; Watch Clinton Cash (@JaredWyand) <a href="https://twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/758404841265823744">July 27, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Dude, DEFINITELY do not repost some random guy's thoughts in multiple threads. Post links to facts or opinions from people who would know more than we do. This dude you're quoting is no different from a CF poster.

11. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In, short...

Oligarchs gonna oligarch. And we all know Trump's lifelong campaign to join the upper echelon of the oligarchs to prove he is more than just his daddy's heir.

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Russian Wife *tweak*
    In bed with Russian Ruler
    but
    He all American???
    LMAO

Rocket River

13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

• never serve the nation in any way
    • run for president anyway
    • hire a senior campaign officer who has ties to Russia
    • announce that you will enourage Putin to invade NATO allies by not defending them unless they are paid up
    • claim that you put America first
    • Invite foreign powers to commit acts of espianage against American institutions or the American governemnt
    • Watch your supporters ingore/justify/rationalize this act of putting foreign nations ahead of the United States

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't forget giving Russia part of Ukraine and lifting sanctions:
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-crimea-sanctions-russia-226292