1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Put your hands together (Season Appreciation)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mnkyman, May 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Born a Rockets fan, a lurker and a infrequent poster, this season is no doubt one of the best since 1994-95. I have never experience such a great ride from passing the 1st round, playing basketball-not playing dirtyball, to Yao's determination, and dominating the last 2 home games against the Lakers, a big applause. 22 games win streak last year and this postseason's unimaginable run, it looks like a stepping-stone of a bright future for the Rockets. I'm happy that I found a place to camp for a while, so please make room. Go Rockets!!!

2. wgray

wgray Member

yeah well sed

good job rockets :D

3. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

Great Season! I always said that getting out the 1st round was the goal, anything after that is Bonus $$. I like the way this team fights, the direction it is going, & have much faith in the coaches/GM. Give them a full roster & no telling how far we go.....Wake me in November! GO ROCKETS!

4. piggy

piggy Member

5. jackflag

jackflag Member

I understand. But if I didnt have such respect for the rockets I wouldn't be here. Had to say something. Sorry about the injuries and good luck next year.

6. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

A+ results given the circumstances.

Thanks for bringing killer instinct back to the Rockets.

7. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

I am extemely proud of the Rockets! Nobody belived in us but a few real fans. T-Slack got injured for the yr and everybody counted us out. We got 5th seed and no homecourt advantage against the young Portland team and everybody counted us out.. We get passed the Trailblazer with our back up center suffering a season ending injury to play Lakers 2nd round and everybody expected Lakers in 5 or 6 at most. We stole game 1 at home to get the Houston crunk only for Yao to get a season ending injury. We took the Lakers to game 7 with No T-Wack, Yao or Deke... All the heart and effort this guys gave is the reason I am proud to be a ROCKETS FAN!!!!!!

8. johnkamla

johnkamla Contributing Member

Love the players.
    Love the coaches.
    Love the management.

We'll start it all over again in October.

Now back to my life.

9. arif1127

arif1127 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly my sentiments. Love this team. Its going to be a really interesting offseason. And, now I can go and save my marriage(or at least not actively kill it b/c of my devotion to the rockets).

10. WilliamGCash

WilliamGCash Member

Yeah, it was a good season. I'm proud of my team.

11. johnkamla

johnkamla Contributing Member

Amen, brother. Truer words have never been spoken. This IS the silver lining in losing.

12. digitalbreach

digitalbreach Member

Very proud of Rockets and renewed faith in our bright future.

Definitely eager to see what happens in off season and how our younger guys develop in coming season.

LET'S GO Daryl Morey

13. stroker

stroker Member

Way to ROCK!!!! VERY PROUD of your heart, your tenacity and you've once again made me proud every time I put on my T-shirt or jersey. Thanks to all you cats for a great season.

BIG UPS^
    'nuff respect... :cool: