1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Put your hands together (Season Appreciation)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mnkyman, May 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. eman

eman Contributing Member

Thanks for the effort. This was a good group of guys, with great collective heart, a fun and easy team to root for. Even if Morey makes zero moves this off-season, we have reason to hope. Thanks to Clutch for this forum, and for all the breaking news to come.

2. JuNx

JuNx Contributing Member

I don't live in Houston but... In H Town... think this guys deserve a big receiving party!... What a playoff performance!!!

3. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

Love the team. We got to get better, but I appreciate this team so much. Such effort and heart.

4. J-Wolf

J-Wolf Member

Truly inspring season. Hope Yao, T-Mac, and Ron can come back with the same level of play. Our role players have been just phenominal. Kudos to Battier. He is a natural leader with big heart and truly a championship leval player.

5. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

Thank you very much, Rox for such an exciting season. Enjoy your holidays.

6. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Damn fine effort, Rockets. I would have liked to have seen the guys dig deep one more time for Game 7, but there's no way we can't be proud of what this team accomplished this season considering what they went through. Proud of the team.

7. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

It was great ride. Thanks to them for exciting season. Wish everyone come back healthy all next season for bigger goal. :cool:

8. attaboyu

attaboyu Member

gogogo, I love this rox!

9. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

From playoff drought to one game shy of the conference finals...it was a season far surpassing expectations. Here's to even better days ahead for our Rockets.

10. Chamillionaire

i understand that we've had our injury problems, but we took the "best" team in the west into the 7th game. we lost 3 players, important players, but played incredibly well. the younger players are that much more experienced, confident, and will be better next year. we saw what artest brought, we saw how much better luis is than anyone imagined, brooks and landry played well, hayes played well.

i enjoyed watching this team. they were cohesive and played together. RA coached them well and we played hard, with grit.

thanks for a great season, looking forward to seeing moneyball at work.

11. RocketLegend34

I know this is off the wall but i heard we're getting new uniforms next year are we?

12. horonggo

horonggo Member

Go Rockets and get red in next season!

13. matac3

matac3 Member

I am so proud of this team not to quit when times got rough. They showed that no matter what the media says , there is a strong bond in that locker room and that Rick has something special going on.

If you look at it this way, Rick A has spent 2 season with the rockets. He gave us a 22 win streak and this season he had help pull the team out of the second round . I can not explain how this team works but im an so ready for 09-10

14. jteg25

jteg25 Member

im actually not to upset about this loss..great season guys!!!

15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I love this team. I hope we can get a good backup 5, keep Yao healthy until June and beyond and I hope the tmac thing works out in our favor.

16. JoliePitt

JoliePitt Member

Thank You ROX!

17. Jinstikal

Jinstikal Member

Very entertaining season, can't wait for the next, Go Rockets !!!

Hope we have an injury free season soon ^^

-Jin

18. MarsRock

MarsRock Member

GO ROCKETS!!!!!!

19. acjeitherocket

good job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! we love yal!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

20. bob0926

bob0926 Member

cheers!
    wonderful job, Rox !!!