1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Put your hands together (Season Appreciation)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mnkyman, May 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Always Waiting

I am proud to call myself a houston rockets' fan. Great showing this season, look forward to how this team can improve over the offseason.

2. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Great job by everyone of them. From top to bottom. Nothing to feel down about with what this team did. As good as the chemistry of this team was at times, I see lots of places where the same group of guys can make even more improvements.

3. josh123

josh123 Member

GO ROX!
    I feel like a proud dad
    :(

4. tinypenguin

tinypenguin Member

It's been great to watch Rockets' whole series -- great teamwork, great spirit to fight to the last minute -- great team overall !!

Thanks for opening this thread -- this is the thread we really need at this time.

5. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

doesn't matter he doesn't have the heart of this current rocket team principal and he's still an injury prone. It's ok to have Yao being injury prone but we can't afford another top player to be like this anymore. Go rockets this year already accomplished the 1st round goal, next season will be something bigger!

6. verti89

verti89 Member

It is not often that the losing team's fan can be as proud as we can be in this city. To a great season, a great team, and generally great fans...cheers

7. Cotovelo_

Cotovelo_ Member

really proud of this team, amazing season

8. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yeah!!! Most fun I've had in years. So much to be happy about. Great Expectations for next season.

9. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Great season guys.......I still love the Rockets!!

10. PumperX

PumperX Contributing Member

Thank you Rockets for giving us an incredible run. I have high expectation for next season when we have a healthy lineup. Now the 1st round curse is behind us, sky is the limit. Go Rockets!!

11. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

this season's team got heart, effort, hustle, and resiliency. Although we got eliminated but I felt way different now than I feel a year ago or 2 years ago at this time.

12. Acedude

Acedude Contributing Member

Thank you for a memorable season.

Go Rockets!

13. Mailman

Mailman Member

As one who lurks here frequently but posts rarely, I take this opportunity to voice my great pride and love for this year's Houston Rockets team.

This team was heroic in defeat, and the joy they gave me (during a difficult time in my personal life) over the last couple of weeks was something I won't ever forget.

Thank you, Rockets!

You are winners to me.

14. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

Not dissapointed and impressed. I'm proud!! go rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Even with this loss, I haven't been this proud to be a Rockets fan since the mid-90s.

These guys can hold their heads high because the odds were stacked against them tremendously, and they pushed it to the very limit. In the end, they may not have come out victorious, but they gave it their all and that's all you can ask for.

16. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

That came out wrong. Not dissapointed. Impressed and proud*!!!

17. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

thank you Rockets for making such a unforgettable season for us. I love you all!

Let's put on an even stronger run next year, and stop at nothing but the ultimate glory!

18. diablox

diablox Member

one, two three
    ROCKETS!!
    I am proud of you!!

19. MIAGI99

MIAGI99 Member

Great series!
    Except for the first game the team who was at home got off to big leads in the first quarter and hence setting the tone for the game and winning at home. We could not afford to get down early, but unfortunately we did not have a go to guy on offense. I'm proud of the team playing undermanned.

20. Evil Empire

Evil Empire Member

we've shown grit, toughness, resiliency all season...can't be more proud of our effort this season. We just need to add a little more talent and hope the basketball gods bless us with a healthy season next year and we will be right there for a championship