1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    The Timberwolves are roughing up the Nuggets, can they hold on for a Game 2 win? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Puppet Master] Morey is pulling the strings...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bleedroxred79, Nov 16, 2020.

1. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Think about it.

Don't you think for one second that Morey and Harden haven't talked in detail about Tilman's finances, incompetence, nepotism and anything the organization has said behind his back.

Morey signing for the 76ers was a major **** you to Tilman.

Once Harden heard the facts, he hit up Westbrook. Westbrook announced that he wants out and Harden is committed to the season? Doesn't make any sense, they are cool. Harden 100% told WB he's leaving.

Morey 100% was the leak. MDA doesn't seem like the type. He's old school and doesn't seem to care.

Morey's agenda from day 1 is Harden in Philly.

Tilman must of really pissed off Morey. Morey made the first move and is waiting to pick up Harden at the airport.

Any package with Ben Simmons will eclipse any deal the Rockets will receive.

Harden turned down the highest $$ extention is league history. He's done.

Tilman single handedly ruined this organization after 3 seasons. His reputation is done. Please sell the team.

Obviously some of this is speculative but the older I get, the easier it is to piece together life.

[​IMG]

mightybosstone likes this.
  2. Puppet Master

Puppet Master Member

3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

No. The only string Morey pulled was his own ripcord out of this dumpster fire of a franchise. You dont need Moreyball to figure this out. If anything, he was disappointed he didn't beat out D'Antoni.

Some of you need to hang up some of these conspiracy theories. Harden is too lazy to plan beyond his strip club trip, much less something elaborate as this.

...But TF is dumb enough to pay JH 50 million.

4. RocketOrg

RocketOrg Member

Harden to the Nets might require a three team deal to get back what the Rockets want. The Rockets aren’t trading him unless they get a good package back.

UTSA2step likes this.
  5. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Morey at the end of the day will offer Simmons and take a chance with Harden staying. Now that Harden is saying the Nets or bust. That's his only play and I think Tilman will cave in.

6. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

I like that song by Metallica.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If I was morey and some bozo rich guy started destroying in minutes what I had spent my career building, I'd give him a big FU too.