1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Psychology Today]LeBron James: The Making of a Narcissist

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by the_hustler, Jul 13, 2010.

1. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

but i have to say i dont agree to a few things mentioned in the article.

2. Steve_Francis_rules

I stopped reading on the first page when the writer uses the Hummer and throwback jerseys as evidence of Lebron's sense of "entitlement." How dare Lebron accept a birthday present from his mother, then mock the state athletic board for trying to ban him for accepting the birthday present. And how dare Lebron accept some type of compensation for posing for pictures that will help a local business. Most athletes do commercials free of charge, right? :rolleyes:

The only one that I think might be suffering from a little narcissism is the douche bag who thinks his analysis of a man he's never met is so insightful that people should want to read four pages of it.

3. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

the first part was really good IMO . looks like he threw up some lame points in the second.

4. zoids

zoids Member

Zing!

5. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

we say narcissist now... but in a few years we'll say lebron was a genius for his unprecedented decision to win with a team instead of by himself.