1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PRYUEN,Please,someone said yao will recovery within a month if using chinese medcine

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKU, Feb 26, 2008.

1. amadeus

amadeus Member

Don't offend Chinese people.

The guy may cure Yao's left foot, may be not. anyway,It's nothing about Chinese medicine(unless he can prove himself).Liers everywhere.

2. Wray

Wray New Member

Well said, hope this thread will bring the attention of Team Yao

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

maybe not a month - but i am sure it could shave a few weeks off his recovery time. I mean, geez, 5000 years of experience i'm sure there's some good knowledge if it truly comes from an expert.

I'd hope Yao uses it in addition to other treatments - all of the following can help accelerate healing.

Rest - no load on foot
    Pin in bone
    Mineral supplements
    Electro-stimulation
    Herbs and other treatments (Chinese Medicine, Accupuncture).

Chinese medicine definitely works in certain situations - i've had mixed results with accupuncture - great results with ultrasound/electrostimulation. But I'd recommend Yao using it because he's going to have a lot of free time on his hands for a while.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yes - use both. It can't hurt.

No Chinese medicine won't cure AIDS or Cancer, but it might be able to promote faster healing.

5. tonyrock

tonyrock Rookie

,I beleive our Chinese medicine.

6. rocketsmetalspd

I rahter get Yao a second opinion by some doctors. Maybe he can just put his foot in cast and get back in 2 months if possible. We all find out as soon as Yao gets his second opinion.

7. kikimama

kikimama Member

Wow. I bet if Yao had a brain tumor, some guy in China would claim he could cure it with green tea leaves and request a flight to see Yao. Then some fool will post that message here, begging that this message get to Yao from Clutch. R.O.F.L.M.A.O... :rolleyes:

8. tulexan

tulexan Member

Yao just needs to call Terrell Owens and buy a hyperbaric chamber to sleep in.

9. eatsleepdrink

eatsleepdrink Member

The biggest strength of Chinese medicine is on regulation and enhancement of the body functions. They don't handle physical/structural problems really well. So if Yao's fracture is too horrible, then not much wonder those herbal stuff and acupuncture can do, and a surgery is still needed. But still, in this situation Chinese medicine/acupuncture/messages can still be used as an adjunctive therapy to speed up the healing and minimize the lingering problems after the treatment. Still worth a try.

10. blackbird

blackbird Member

I second this idea, Chinese medicine may work very well.

11. YaoMcgrady111

YaoMcgrady111 Member

I think Yao should seriously consider this option.

12. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

Language tool is better:

"I am a doctor, I do not know how this information can quickly spread to Yao there. Have to pin their hopes on the Sohu website. Please tell Yao, bone stress injury is, in essence, a movement with misconduct (including fatigue) the non-infectious inflammation of the periosteum. It is not the strengths of Western medicine, surgical knife is not a solution to such a good way to injury. On the contrary, the Chinese orthopedic Huoxue Huayu, Qiangshen custody of the Chinese Oral and topical combination approach can not only a short period of time (about a month) rehabilitation, it is important to take this opportunity to TCM from the so-called "this" strong bones , access to avoid similar injury (including tendons, fascia and muscle, etc.). In this area there are domestic excellent doctors and prescription. Yao requested proposals, not to rush to surgery. Blue HS suggest that the state is carrying 1 ~ 2 rushed to the outstanding Chinese HOUSTON, or receive healing Yao return"

13. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Contributing Member

What the heck are you talking about? You got the translation from your very thread AND you credit the person who did it!

Nice language too. Welcome to my ignore list.

14. fleshbody

fleshbody Member

come on guys, at least some fans with heart is trying every method to make it better for us, even the "chinese medicine/doctor" is just crap or a lie, it is not the fan who is trying to fraud us, he is trying to HELP :confused: , i am sad for you guys who are so out of you mind because of desperation :(

15. Avicenna76

Avicenna76 Member

Perhaps Yao should try the Chinese medicine quietly (maybe he is now)... then we'll have a big suprise for Utah and the Lakers in the play-off.

16. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

Your reply should be locked.

I 100% believe the possibility. I am a doctor and have witnessed such magical hundreds of time. Strongly recommend that Yao comes to China to have a good treatment.

17. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Yao is bright!

18. Dkny_112

Dkny_112 Member

Although I agree that their are medicines that appear to have an effect, most have not been clinically proven to be effective. And even when something works, western medicine just takes the active ingredient and synthesizes it into a more potent form.

19. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

There's a camel in Egypt that cures stress fractures if you boil its tongue and inject the extract into the marrow. Yao would be back on the court in 4 days.

20. cyjtsj

cyjtsj Member

what do you think of Chinese medicine and Chinese fans?
    they are just caring about Yao,so what's wrong?or what's wrong with you?