1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Prosecuting the Prosecutors

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Apr 7, 2009.

1. thumbs

thumbs Contributing Member

Wrong sex, little clerk, but the fictiional Lois was a helluva reporter. So thanks. Also, I understand the smallness of your small mind requires personal insults, i.e., "painted hussey." But, it's not surprising how much you obviously fear her.

That said, I'd be happier if she forced the current senator out and appointed herself. Sweet. She'd be a great U.S. Senator.

Incidentally, I never really paid attention to where Stevens' trial was held -- Washington, D.C. -- where 99% of the populace votes Democratic so stacking the jury would be no problem for the prosecution. Now I really am suspicious Stevens didn't get a fair trial.

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I am suspicious that you are letting the She-witch of the Tundra get away with this chicanery and suspect that you have fallen under her spell.

Justice demands that you demand for her to raise her voice more. If not you are not a just man, but just a man.

3. thumbs

Oh, Sam, my little clerk, you've been through Jimmy Olson, which was debunked. Then you tried a Lois Lane insult, but she was a fictional Pulitzer Prize winner. I was waiting for you to call me just a man like Clark Kent. I'd love being called Superman. Sadly, I'd like to refer to you as Lex Luther -- you're evil enough -- but not nearly, not even incredibly remotely, bright enough.

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

And i would refer to you as Luther Head, but not clutch enough or as good a dribbler.

5. thumbs

Non-sequitur.

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You really further damage your tattered credibility with posts such as this one.

Palin? Really? Stacked jury?

I sincerely hope you can convince every Republican in the country to serve her up as the next presidential nominee.

I'll do my part to help.

7. thumbs

At this point, I'm not at all sure she is the best Republican Presidential candidate. There are several that, again at this point, look promising. However, for Alaska, I think she would be a good senator. She can't accomplish any less than Obama did as a senator.

8. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Exactly how have the prosecutor's civil liberties been breached or impeded by the Government?

9. thumbs

I'm not sure how you misinterpreted my rant, but please accept my apologies for a lack of clarity. Former Sen. Stevens civil liberties obviously have been breached, and I am waiting for the ACLU to jump into the fray as a champion in his defense.

10. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Oh no worries. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't expecting the ACLU to jump to the defense of someone in court just because they were a liberal.