1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Promotion/Discount Code for the Rockets Shop?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by txppratt, Oct 16, 2010.

Tags:
  1. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

I found some BOMB gear on Rocketsshop.com! (tho some is a little expensive)

Anyone know of a DISCOUNT CODE or a PROMOTION CODE for purhcasing rockets gear on the rocketsshop.com?

I used to recieve emails from the rockets shop... but i haven't seen a promotional code for a LONG time... i have purchased with them a few times over the years.

I am hoping to represent my team with glorious duds! (but hoping to save a few bucks if i can)

If you have a code you would be willing to share (email me or whatev) i would be greatful!

paul

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

they haven't had promotion codes in years, the only time I remember was when they had 50% off all items after the season was over, but that was years ago

hopefully you'll come across one, cause shipping on there is a b**** :(