1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    We are ONE DAY AWAY from the NBA Draft and knowing what the Rockets will do with the #3 selection. We're talking Rockets and the NBA Draft LIVE at 8:00pm CT!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Pro Bowl List (aka steelers snubbed)

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by BigBenito, Dec 17, 2008.

1. tulexan

tulexan Member

Slaton should be in, but he's suffering from Mario Williams syndrome by being on a bad team for most of the year and putting up huge numbers late in the season.

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

49ers snubbed! where is shaun hill?

3. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

Maybe it is retribution for all the times the Zebras have aided the Stealers, not just this season but on their way to stealing Superbowls (Hawks fiasco, Renfro, etc, etc, etc).

One thing kind of bizzare was that 4 of the top 5 rated passers didn't make it, and 3 of them have passed for over 3000 yards.

Ya think Rivers would make it if the Broncos complete their meltdown and the Chargers catch them? Why would they do these rosters before the season is done?

IMO the most underrated QB in the league is Matt Ryan. He is 3rd in yards per attempt while also keeping TOs down. Not only does he make plays but he has managed his team brilliantly. I think he is being penalized because he is a rookie.

4. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

You should stick to basketball. You've always been a poster I respected and enjoyed reading. Unless you are joking here this is an absolute crap argument.

What does this have to do with anything? Please explain how this has any bearing on the Pittsburgh/Tennessee game other than perhaps motivating the Titans to win even more. Either way, I fail to see your point.

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

P.S. As a Steelers fan I don't think anybody was snubbed. Sure, there are Steelers not on the team that are better players than those that were awarded spots, but statistically speaking I can't justify anymore Steelers being selected.

6. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

No one watches the Pro Bowl. So who cares who got snubbed?

7. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I dont think Peyton Manning should be on it, I would put roethlisberger or cassel, for me they player better than manning this season.

8. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

It should be Cutler starting and Pennington in reserves. Peyton was too sloppy in the beginning, Cassel and Big Ben have been very inconsistent as well.