1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pringles is showing the world he is on D'antonis level.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YaosDirtyStache, Dec 16, 2016.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Then who compared our current offense with the Francis years Rudy T offense? I haven't heard anybody do that but you and I have no idea why. I can't tell if you're trolling or basing it on something I didn't hear/read.

2. photojoe

photojoe Member

I was following all of this post until this part...

Pen15clubber and Jayzers_100 like this.
  3. don grahamleone

The globe trotters run that offense too. Are you going to tell us how that's how the game should be played? You and YDStache are ruining the 9 game winning streak vibe. Time to get out of this thread. Zero stars. Only fools up in here that either don't know crap or don't know how to explain what they're trying to say.

Bye felicia.

4. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

His "shat out the womb" comment also made me do a double-take.

YaosDirtyStache likes this.
  5. mario_v

mario_v Member

Sorry to burst your little bubble. I'm glad the rockets are winning, but rockets offense is just a simplified dumbed down version of warriors offense.

Clearly, Warriors know what they're doing, they've been the best team for the past couple of years with that "globe trotters" offense.

Obviously, you don't know what you're talking about.

6. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

No, its not. The ball is much more mobile now. Everyone sits in their sweet spots and bev and HArden tend to know where everyone is at all times. Iso is like 1 of like 20 different plays that the Rockets run. The substitutions on the fly are very appropriate as well.

Its truly beautiful to watch. If D'Antoni doesnt get coach of the year, we know the Anti-rocket bias in the media is real.

7. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

The warriors are an overrated group of p*****s and pretenders, **** GOLDEN STATE.

Steph need to take his one dimensional ass to the globe trotters actually. They will get exposed again this upcoming playoffs. Trust me.

don grahamleone likes this.
  8. J Hard

J Hard Member

You have McHale as your profile pic, nuff said

don grahamleone and adw like this.
  9. don grahamleone

That video is not what the Warrior run day-in day-out. Give it up. They're a triangle offense. That video was globetrotters ball all the way.

10. Remlap

Remlap Member