1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pricing for NBA League Pass Broadband 2011/2012: Domestic

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by A_3PO, Dec 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Domestic LPBB doesn't start until Dec 26th. IIRC, you won't be autorenewed until then either.

2. risemeyer

risemeyer Member

I have it and i live in Phoenix and Watch Rockets Games all the time as well as OKC/DAL/LAC/LAL Games no problem!

3. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

That's really strange. I have Dish and live only about 65 miles from Houston and get all of the games on Fox Southwest or its alternatives (no blackout). I also get games on any of the local Houston channels, which of coarse wouldn't be available in Austin. But these games are also carried on Fox Sports or NBATV. I've had both and like Dish much better. With the exception of the delay last fall, when coming to an agreement with Fox Sports caused some games in the first part of the season to be missed .

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

FYI : after talking with AT&T/Uverse for about 3 days, I finally got to somebody that says the price of League Pass should be $169, not $199. The price apparently is going to be "jumping to $199" next year and for whatever reason they've already entered $199 into their systems. What this guy said was that there would be a $30 credit given in February or March to people who paid $199.

Sounds like a interest-free $30 loan to AT&T if you ask me. And now I guess I need to remember to check my "paperless" bills to make sure I get that $30 credit in February/March.

Bah.

5. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

I have it also, and whenever there is a baseball game on I never get any of them.

I dont think the Sports Pack, which is full of RSNs gives you all games without the pay sports packages.

6. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

That doesn't seem right that you have to wait to get the credit, they should debit your account right away.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

That's what I told them. This is just a $30 interest-free loan to AT&T. I'm sure it looks good on their books, though. They're scum. :)

8. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

Yeah, seems very busch league IMO.

And meant Credit your account, lol.

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

here is the email i got in a hidden gmail account- i thought it was odd I wasn't getting any updates- here's why

also, the $10 discount you mentioned was included

lol this was after they told me how to cancel