1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Preventing Toilet Splash When Dropping a Deuce

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SunsRocketsfan, Apr 17, 2014.

1. SunsRocketsfan

So I went to dinner at Fogo de Chao last night and probably ate like 5 pounds of meat with no fiber. Come noon today I had to go pretty bad and I knew it was going to be quite the deuce. I have tried to avoid dropping deuces at home since my deuces are quite large and usually have difficulty flushing and end up clogging the toilet. Seriously I'm talking the huge Randy Marsh size deuces..I need those high power BAVRROOSSSHHHH type flushes they have at work. In addition scyang on this message board has convinced me it's so much more satisfying to take a crap on company time at work and get paid for it than doing it on your own time at home.

Anyways on to my problem. I was on my way to take a crap at work today and I see three guys (hispanic?) go in the upstairs restroom so I decided to take the elevator and use the first floor restroom.

So I am prepared to drop quite the heavy and dense deuce and I knew it would cause quite the splash.. I find it disgusting when nasty public restroom toilet water with other peoples waste and piss particles floating in the bowl splash back and get all over your ass, balls, legs and thighs.. This happened today despite my measures to prevent it... I figured I would seek the wisdom of clutchfans for any new tips and strategies that I'm not currently using..

Here are some strategies that I employ...
    • Soft Landing Method - Drop some toilet paper in first so it softens the entry of your deuce upon entry. Sanitary Toilet seats also work very well for this method (unfortunately this method didn't work today since I took quite the piss before hand and buried the toilet paper)
    • Active Soft Landing - Variation of the above strategy.. drop toilet paper behind you as you are taking a crap (I sometimes do this and it works but I got lazy today and had to pay the consequences)
    • Drain First Method - To enhance the above strategies.. take a piss in the urinal first to prevent sinking the toilet paper when its time to drop that deuce
    • Slow & Steady Method - squeeze very slowly and if your deuce is long enough it will have a soft entry into the bowl (doesn't a work for those short hard rock type deuces)
    • Jumping Method - Jump off the toilet seat right before your deuce hits the water to dry and avoid the splash (if your timing isnt correct this will backfire often causing a larger splash)

Is it just me or do others on clutchfans have this problem also? :) Please share your wisdom.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. SunsRocketsfan

oopps meant to put this in hangout :) well debate away.. or can a mod help me move it? or just delete away :))

3. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

If you put toilet paper in the toilet water BEFORE you poop. You get no spashback (it didnt work today because you didnt deploy enough paper beforehand)

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Splashback definitely sucks. For those with extra long penis like me, dipping the tip in the water is very unpleasant.

Getting splashback on my penis while its already in the water is the dirtiest feeling ever. :(:(:(

Feels bad man.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Just wash your ass in the sink after.

7. trustme

trustme Member

Flush toilet right before it drops. Tank will be empty for a few seconds. Of course you might have to do this multiple times.

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The jump method works for me.

I don't actually jump however I lift myself a few inches off the seat.

Not 100% but it works pretty well.

9. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Spoiler that man! NSFW

10. Mr. Clutch

Does anyone else get splash from courtesy flushes?

11. SunsRocketsfan

It happens .. Depends on how strong the toilet flush is. Best to try your lift your ass method for courteous flushes also

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't do courtesy flushes because of the mist.

Yep, I'm that guy....

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

OP, if you can bend over far enough, you can prevent splash with your face. Try that and report back to us!

14. da_juice

da_juice Member

If I can anticipate, I squat, then sit after the splash.

15. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

that takes too much time. just crap in your hand and drop it in the bowl

16. Mr. Clutch

Jump too early, and you squeeze the deuce between your butt cheeks.

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you're a 6'-4" Latino though you wash your penis in the sink.

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

The Yao Ming :grin:

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Are we supposed to debate about this?

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

No, we're just supposed to reButtle.