1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Biden's first press conference

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

He definitely shows some cognitive issues but maybe that's just me? I wish him and his administration nothing but the best but there's no way this guy runs again.

tinman likes this.
  2. astros123

astros123 Member

Lmao you gop turds are so desperate. He answered every question and didnt have any major hiccups LOL. When Trump use to ramble for hours about nothing all the gopers use to suck him off. You people are so desperate to make him seem like the boogeyman its hilarious. I remember when the Gopers use to paint pictures of Michele obama as an ape or Obama as a African slave.

Trump turds talk about cognitive issues when it was YOUR guy talking about hugo Chavez rigging the election from the grave LOL. Its just hilarious how stupid and desperate trump turds are. The real peoblem with america is the right wing media and how they live off fear mongering. True scum of America if you ask me.

3. SuraGotMadHops

Yikes.....

[​IMG]

tinman and TheresTheDagger like this.
  4. SuraGotMadHops

You cannot be serious....

5. astros123

astros123 Member

Am I serious about what? That right wing extremism is the biggest problem that we face together as a nation? That right wing media lies off spinning lies and fear mongering?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  6. SuraGotMadHops

Hello pot, meet kettle.

7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Good and not great, but overall refreshing.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This notion that Biden is less coherent and cognatively worse than Trump is absurd but I'm still upset that the DNC establishment coalesced around Joe Biden. He was never a good candidate for President and is only seen as such relative to the worst one we've ever had. I understand Bernie is old also and the DNC would never have him as the nominee but why the **** not someone like Klobachar or Booker? Why the old dude who is obviously in decline and easy to poke fun of?

I want a god damn 35 year old as our next president.

#8 fchowd0311, Mar 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    Ubiquitin likes this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

10. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

AOC turns 35 a few weeks before the 2024 election...

11. TheresTheDagger

Not scripted at all!

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I will take a Senile Biden over Trump any day of the week.

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

He was the ONLY one that could have taken away enough blue collar whites to beat Trump. Proved to be correct.

14. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... the gift that keeps on giving...

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

16. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Biden is working on maximum 30% of his previous brain.

All politics aside, this situation is actually really dangerous for our country. He's going to get taken advantage of.

17. astros123

astros123 Member

Bidens mental capacity is somehow a danger to this country but Trump siding with a conspiracy theorist whos actively trying to overturn our election obviously poses no danger. Having rioters invade our capital building attempting to HANG our politicians is no biggie but somehow bidens lack of chiasma and speaking somehow makes him a danger. People DIED during the riot. Ive been traveling around the world since January and the first thing people talk about is the riots and Trump.

What dont you morons understand that during the entire december when we had our pandemic raging the worst your guy was doing nothing but spitting wild conspiracies about the election. He refused to sign the NDAA, he refused to get FEMA involved, made no attempt for states to work together but somehow none of that matters for you idots. Having REAL AMERICANS DYING is noooo danger to our country is it. You pro life morons just selectively pick when something is "dangerous." Having a sitting president undermine our elections FOR NO REASON which results in 78% of the republican party thinking BIden cheated is sooooooooooooooo healthy for our country LOL.

Its just amazing the mindset that you trump turds and gopers truly have. ITs always the same ole bullshit fear mongering from you idiots.

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Have comfort In knowing that their main agenda is "triggering the libs" and only believe half the bs they spew while the other half is just to gaslight and trigger.

19. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That seemed a little bit odd but there has been a lot of coverage already on COVID-19 and Biden did make a statement about it. Given that there has been two major mass shootings in a week and that the border issues are becoming controversial it makes sense that those were on the top of reporters mind.

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I only saw a small part of the press conference but what I saw and heard he sounded fine.

At this point Biden could give a dissertation on Hegel while playing chess with a grandmaster and you would still here people criticizing his cognitive abilities. It's largely a sign of desperation.

ROCKSS, dobro1229 and R0ckets03 like this.