1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President* Biden disrespects the Marines

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Jan 21, 2021.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

That dude is not even posting from the US.

2. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I was scrolling through the comments on Facebook about Biden and someone, probably dachuda86's mother went on some rant that they want to replace US history with Communist history. Also that we are probably going to teach our youth Sharia Law and I was like damn, what a throwback. It brought me back to a simpler time when the uneducated just shouted out and typed out buzzwords that their squawk box said and then repeated over and over again like the overweight parrots they were. The slow news days are hopefully upon us once again.

CometsWin likes this.
  3. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Or getting captured when your plane gets shot down during combat - like what happened to John McCain in Vietnam.