1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Predict what happens over the next 24 hours in Moreyville

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dat Dude, Jun 27, 2012.

1. CertifiedTroll

He will use a public restroom.

2. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

2/10---

3. claydavis

claydavis Member

there is a better chance Obama has a huge smile on his face tomorrow than morey

4. Rokman

Rokman Member

Morey gets drunk, says "F-It!!" and calls up every team in the top 10 and says give me all your picks! Pick any 2 players on the roster for a top 10 pick but you can't have any of my other picks and ends up with 6 picks (3 in the top 10) and a ton of cap space. Goes for broke and drafts the best player available at each pick and then signs 2 top free agents while still staying under the cap. McHale has no clue about what's going on and wakes up tomorrow saying "Morey! WTF!!!" :eek:

Morey finishes his bottle of grey goose and then pukes all over Toyota Center and b****es about the horrors of working for Les.

The surprise is - Rockets actually make the playoffs in 2012 - 2013.

5. Ericonomist

Ericonomist Member

finished at second place for a trade..

6. jdjd

jdjd Member

Trade for DHoward, trade him to NO for Davis. Start fresh :)

7. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

Nothing. We stand pat and pick at 12, 16, 18

8. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

Trade Lowry and #16 to Sac for #5/Waiters and Chuck Wagon.. Trade Martin and Patterson to Toronto for #8/Drummond

Dragic/Teague#18
    Waiters#5/Lee
    Parsons/Morris
    Scola/Donuts
    Camby/Drummond#8

9. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

I can see this happening.

10. teebone21

teebone21 Member

dwight had 2 back surgeries and wont play till around allstar break so we shoud forget him. Our starting lineup this season will be dragic, martin, parsons, scola and camby. Bench is a mystery except for fortson

11. 713

713 Member

o rly, sources bruh?

12. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

We're gonna pick somebody and then Morey is going to go, "we're ecstatic to see that he was available at our pick because we had him rated MUCH higher."

13. teebone21

teebone21 Member

you need sources to verify the well known fact of his 2 back surgeries :confused: you just step out of a cave?

14. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

You are so full of crap dude...seriously.

15. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I need sources to verify the fact that he won't play until the all star break. Where did you get that info? From your cave?

1 person likes this.
  16. Jontro

Jontro Member

My heart says we get Miami's big 3.

My head says my heart is stupid.

17. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I have inside sources that says Morey drafts a few guys. We overrate them and then Morey trades them. Only for one of them to become stars. Dwight goes to the Nets like he says he will. Sources keep saying we want Gasol and Gasol does not want us even though we no longer want Gasol or Dwight.

18. shaggylambda

shaggylambda Member

I have no idea. I just popped a xanax. Probably drool all over my pillow tonight. Hopefully I'll wake up to see that the Rockets somehow weasled into the top 10. ****... I hope I wake up in time for work. lol.

19. texastiger713

texastiger713 Member

Wouldn't mind taking Drummond, but I think Lowry & Martin are no longer Rockets after tomorrow night. Would be happy with Tyreke Evans, Eric Gordon or Josh Smith (any, two of, or all). All in all, Trust in Morey

20. CXbby

CXbby Member

Obvious targets are Dwight and Josh Smith.

However, if trading for a veteran star fails, we will still trade into the top 5. This team simply does not have room for 3 more rookies(4 including DMo), and by acquiring these picks we have effectively already gone all in.

With the top 5 pick, we pick 1 of 2 remain player with true star quality -IMHO- outside of Davis: Thomas Robinson, or Damion Lillard. We would need a top 3 pick for Robinson, and the 5th pick for Lillard to c-block Portland.

PS. Drummond slides out of top 10 and the bbs melts down as we pass on him, twice.