1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pre planned by Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Nov 16, 2020.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Very in character for you to blame the player lol. And I havent said James is innocent either.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I blame those who are guilty rather than looking for scapegoats.

There's no owner that would have told Harden to shut up and stay in his lane when he was pushing CP3 out to land his friend Westbrook.

When your superstar player starts acting like that it's a no win scenario. You either ignore them and have them demand a trade or you give in and let them potentially destroy your franchise.... before then demanding a trade.

3. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

"Russ get out of here before I want out"

"I'm looking out for the both of us. I don't want you to be alone"

4. Highlyrated

Highlyrated Member

Facts