1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Posting in Chinese in the GARM

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Marsarinian, Aug 5, 2008.

1. MacFu

MacFu Member

¿Por qué es usted tan mudo?

2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

No, actually his was not real Chinese. It's HK Chinese which the vast majority of Chinese people in the world do not understand. Besides, he was using foul language to call people names. If Clutch understood the language, he would have been banned immediately.

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

which is why Clutch mentioned in his post for people that can understand to report the post when they run across them since to my knowledge none of the Clutch Crew can understand Chinese.

not aimed at you Easy, just building off your post. ;)

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know who to believe now since both of you and DaRock have different Chinese translations. Where's Pryuen?

According to my translation, he couldn't wait to buy Chinese Democracy cause he likes that Shackler's Revenger Song on Rock Band 2, plus Axl Rose > Mao and that song from the Terminator 2 soundtrack was good too.

That's my translation of what he said.

5. RayZhong

RayZhong New Member

My poor English :rolleyes:

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Just did.

7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I did not translate it. DaRock got the right meaning of what that guy said. I just pointed out that he was using the equivalence of the F-word in Chinese in his post. And judging from the tone, I don't thing he was sincere in telling people to have respect. He was just using the language for the heck of it.

8. DaRock1

DaRock1 Member

Reading comprehension. Did Easy dispute the meaning of my translation? From what I read, he has only pointed out that the tone of that guy is very impolite. That's all. I don't think you can blame it on the foreign language this time because Easy wrote the post in plain English.