1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post Your Predictions for the Baseball Playoffs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Manny Ramirez, Oct 7, 2009.

1. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Member

Intentionally walking A-Roid with 2 outs when he only represented the tying run was a pretty questionable decision, in my opinion, even if he crushed one of Fuentes the other day.

2. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Member

Fuentes nearly choked again.

At least the Skankees will have to use up more arms...

3. astros148

astros148 Member

how can you not love baseball. epic last inning

4. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Member

The tension was coming out of my TV screen.

Even the normally stoic Pettite was showing a little anxiety.

5. Obito

Obito Member

I broke my control.

Thanks Swisher.

6. MourningWood

MourningWood Member

swisher just wasted a perfect opportunity to be espn's golden child for the week. can you imagine if he had dropped a go ahead grand slam on the road to all but clinch the alcs...

i always watch swisher's at-bats closely; my reason - billy beane, the creator of moneyball, considered nick swisher to be a sure-fire prospect, and one of the most gifted players he'd ever scouted during his tenure with the a's; pretty damn impressive that he can swat 350 ft bombs with a massive pinch of tobacco in his mouth. that's multi-tasking at its finest

7. mc mark

mc mark Member

That is why I love and hate baseball