1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post Your Draft AM Tidbits Here

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Pragmatician, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Pragmatician

Pragmatician Member

A Few Draft AM Tidbits: (My comments in Bold)

Niki Bakouli: (1/2) Antetokounmpo @Giannis Antetokoumpo may have flown to NY for tonights' #NBA draft, but the latest info that we are receiving today are not good. A promise that was given to the player (@Giannis Antetokoumpo) by a team that is picking somewhere on the 20s, is no longer on the table Twitter @Eurohoopsnet

Could Tekbo still be there for us if we get 19-25?

Fred Kerber: #Nets GM Billy King on possibility of dealing No. 22 pick: "I’d say there’s about a 60 percent chance – up. Maybe add another big." Twitter @FredKerber

Could TRob be a Net soon?

Asefa Estudiantes extended the contract of Lucas Nogueira till June 2015. Sportando

I guess Noguiera's out. Why bother with another Sergio Llull situation?

Marc J. Spears: One NBA exec said Texas G Myck Kabongo was possible late 1st after impressive interview and said he's was bigger than expected & a leader. Twitter @SpearsNBAYahoo

Meh

2. CertifiedTroll

The problem with the Greek kid is he has publicly stated that he doesn't want to be stashed over seas. He said he plans to come to the NBA immediately. However, I still really like this kids potential if we can get him.