1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-lawsuit threat Blazers fluff piece

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by worzel gummidge, Jan 12, 2009.

1. worzel gummidge

http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/or.../sports/123172170980290.xml&coll=7&thispage=2

2. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

lol...karma for being a jackass i guess.

3. eMat

eMat Member

LOL, imagine Morey creating hateful threads about Tracy in the GARM, calling him a she-mac, a loser etc.

4. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

i do think we have a couple insiders on this forum.

remember that guy? who posted that we should prepare for bad news the night before we knew yao is out for the season?

5. AGBee

AGBee Member

So basically the guy is working wonders given his new shcool methods and Paul Allen's unlimited funds. Congratulations to him. Having said that, they thought they were being slick getting Miles' contract off of their books, so I say f*** them and their cap situation when given such a golden opportunity. If he's that good, they'll still be decent even with the cap hit.

6. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Was anyone else confused by the author saying things like "and so yeah" to start off sentences? I kept on going back looking for the quote sign that I thought I had missed.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Member

I thought it was strange ending the article without acknowledging what a screw-up this Darius Miles business is.

8. Northside Storm

"Internet fan forums?"

hmm

makes you wonder if he's stalking this place.

might explain his tendency to screw the Rockets.

9. Crush

Crush Rookie

It doesn't matter, they are just hating. He can get away with it all day long so long as he's winning

10. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Member

**** that Pritch! LOL..